Other clubs' kits (2024/25)

Toon Hoser

The more Kaiz posts about Norway's laws, the more I believe that they're are the SJW's of the international community. :lol:

Not sure about that. Our neighbours, Sweden, however...

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/lucille-portable.gif

Can't wait for our Puma deal to end, although their kits since Rafa has been in charge have been mint...I'd love to get back to adidas, sign with Nike or even go with Umbro.

Adidas definitely, although Umbro have made seem decent kits for clubs. I quite like the one they did for us in 1988/89, can never find it for sale anywhere. Probably because that season was fucking awful, like.

Didn't Adidas effectively boo us off? Didn't want to be associated with our cheap whiteness or something like that?

Can't wait for our Puma deal to end, although their kits since Rafa has been in charge have been mint...I'd love to get back to adidas, sign with Nike or even go with Umbro.

Adidas definitely, although Umbro have made seem decent kits for clubs. I quite like the one they did for us in 1988/89, can never find it for sale anywhere. Probably because that season was fucking awful, like.

Didn't Adidas effectively boo us off? Didn't want to be associated with our cheap whiteness or something like that?

adidas don't seem so picky in who they sponsor these days

Birmingham City are renaming their St Andrew's ground the 'St Andrew's Trillion Trophy Stadium' as part of a sponsorship deal with the club's China-based owners.