Newcastle vs. Reading - 19/01/2013 @ 3pm (not on TV) - DEFINITELY ON

Skirge

yeh thuis is what Pards will do:

Krul

Debuchy    Williamson      Colo  Santon

Obertan      Anita        Cabaye  Jonas

Cisse      Ameobi

I would actually cry at the match if this happens on Saturday, it's just horrific. For me we have to pick midfield 3 of Anita, Cabaye and Bigi on Sat and move Marveux out to left wing instead of Jonas. It's awful to see how little options we have for the wings with Obertan and Jonas absolutely terrible players.

Krul

Cisse      Ameobi

I would actually cry at the match if this happens on Saturday, it's just horrific. For me we have to pick midfield 3 of Anita, Cabaye and Bigi on Sat and move Marveux out to left wing instead of Jonas. It's awful to see how little options we have for the wings with Obertan and Jonas absolutely terrible players.

no wonder we are fighting relegation. willo, joans, obertan & ameobi :sad:

Krul

Cisse      Ameobi

no wonder we are fighting relegation. willo, joans, obertan & ameobi :sad:

Yip, all 4 are well below the level of this league

krul

debuchy    willo    colo    santon

Anita  Perch

cabaye

Marveaux                      sammy

Cisse

If shola or obertan starts i will explode and switch off the tv or mac.

try sammy coz obertan is a lazy joke who offers nothing! (sammy can be as frustrating to watch as this brother though)

win this or go down. extremely important game...also when thinking about the rest of the transfer window....a win will make it easier to attract players.

Krul

Debuchy Taylor Colo Santon

Anita Jonas

Cabaye

Marveaux                  Obertan

Cissé

Yeah it's monumental this game...........win and they give themselves breathing space then who knows they may even make a signing and you go to Villa with a lot more confidence. Lose and it really would be incomprehensible.

Need the stadium to be rocking for this, Reading will concede its just if we can hold our nerve and not fuck up at the back. We were piss poor going forward against Norwich but this side will get goals.

Its sickening how big this game is. 8 points clear of Reading if we win. Potentially 5 ahead of the bottom three.

edit - Villa have West Brom away. You'd probably expect Villa to lose the way they are playing.

WBA are in awful form as well.