Newcastle vs. Reading - 19/01/2013 @ 3pm (not on TV) - DEFINITELY ON

Skirge

Guest bimpy474

Has to be Shola wide right, no doubt we'll be battering all our goal kicks to that side.

All passes from our half i would say :(

Win, lose or draw, I can't take any more of this man in charge. It's unbearable stuff.

A football manager who thinks it's acceptable to start a 31 year old Shola Ameobi in a must win game has no business being in the Premier League.

Win, lose or draw, I can't take any more of this man in charge. It's unbearable stuff.

A football manager who thinks it's ok to start a 31 year old Shola Ameobi has no business being in the Premier League.

Couldn't agree more. Such a fraud.

Guest bimpy474

Last time we played these we opted for hoofball and got a very lucky draw. Pardew thinks i'll try it again despite it never working and us playing shit.

I can normally at least see the logic in the team selections, even if I don't necessarily agree with them.

This one has genuinely baffled me.

One positive - if he is wide right, Shola is up against probably the only fullback in the country he can beat for pace! :lol:

Not only will shola on the wing offer us zero in the attacking area, you just know he'll make another one of those clumsy tackles he makes around our box.

Put the opposition striker onside by strolling back leisurely is my bet

I'd actually completely forgot about that.. he's a fucking hindrance.

Not only will shola on the wing offer us zero in the attacking area, you just know he'll make another one of those clumsy tackles he makes around our box.

More concerned about him playing the opposition strikers onside. Seen that at least a couple of occasions this season, one of them leading to a goal I believe.

Guest bimpy474

I can normally at least see the logic in the team selections, even if I don't necessarily agree with them.

This one has genuinely baffled me.

One positive - if he is wide right, Shola is up against probably the only fullback in the country he can beat for pace! :lol:

That's the plan i reckon, Shola on Harte as he can beat him in the air. It really tells you just how Pardew like football to be played.

I hate the long ball wanker, really hate him.

FFS you people are a mess. Shola starting is exactly what Cisse needs. Did you watch the last game? Cisse was completely isolated up front with no one anywhere near him. Shola would at least hold the ball and support Cisse while we play this pathetic hoof ball game.

Edit: But if he's out right this is a completely different story.