Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tiote (if he ever gets back to his 1st season form), Cabaye and Sissoko will be a beast of a midfield and I'm sure the first choice 3.

I agree but for now he doesn't deserve to start tbh, like any one else who performs poorly he needs to prove he deserves a starting spot.

People can't be starting based on stature etc etc.

@benlyt: Hatem Ben Arfa wanted #NUFC to show ambition in Jan: after Yanga-Mbiwa & Haidara, @1DarrenTulett says Moussa Sissoko will join. Top player

@1DarrenTulett: Moussa Sissoko, excellent Vieira-like (I know) midfielder, joins Newcastle, says my well-informed colleague @jseverin11. #NUFC #Toulouse

Hope this is now rather than on a pre-contract.

Unclear:

Johnny Severin @ jseverin11

Sissoko to join Newcastle in January or next June? And details in response to @ # LeClub beinsport at 19h.

@benlyt: Hatem Ben Arfa wanted #NUFC to show ambition in Jan: after Yanga-Mbiwa & Haidara, @1DarrenTulett says Moussa Sissoko will join. Top player

@1DarrenTulett: Moussa Sissoko, excellent Vieira-like (I know) midfielder, joins Newcastle, says my well-informed colleague @jseverin11. #NUFC #Toulouse

Are any of these believable?

@jseverin11: Info @beinsport Moussa #Sissoko (TFC) s'est engagé à son tour avec #Newcastle. Il n'ira donc pas à l' #OM. #NUFC #Mercato @OM_Officiel

@jseverin11: #Sissoko rejoindra-t'il #Newcastle dès Janvier ou en Juin prochain ? Réponse et détails dans #LECLUB sur @beinsport dès 19h.

@ Jseverin11: Info @ beinsport Moussa Sissoko # (TFC) is committed to turn with # Newcastle. He did not go to # OM. # NUFC # Mercato @ OM_Officiel

@ Jseverin11: # Sissoko join you-it # from Newcastle in January or June next? And details in response to @ # LeClub beinsport at 19h.

Can we now refer to this an 'orgy' of transfers?

Jesus, after weeks of coming in here during the summer transfer window and basically nothing happening this almost makes up for it.

A menage a trois is probably more appropriate.

Or a quatre, whatever it ends up being!

Fair play to Ashley if we sign Mbiwa, Sissoko, Haidara and Gouffran. Should have done moves like this in the summer but better late than never :thup:

+ Debuchy and the lot for less that £20M if press are to believed. Would be an epic window and prove to an extent, they have realised how seriously we need players in.

I would assume (and hope) if all or some of this make it over the line, we are adding another stiker to that list as well?

Not holding my breath but hopefully these happen and sharpish.