Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I would usually agree but it only has 3 tweets and he's following all the people i'd expect him to be following  :undecided:

It probably isn't real but thought id check as his latest tweet says tomorrow after the previous tweets were all in french.

I'm with you. I don't see anything that cries fake immediately. Would kind of make sense for him to take to Twitter if he's frustrated and wants to get in on the NUFC twitter fun.

Guest tollemache

I've been out of the loop for a day or so and I come back to all these signings.... does anyone remember the comment I made a few days ago, something like "With all these targets, is anyone starting to think the transfer window has been planned quite well?" and the other comments to the general effect that there's no point moping and whingeing about the lack of activity when the busiest time in the window is just around the corner, especially in the midst of lots of bids for various players? Any of that?

I've been out of the loop for a day or so and I come back to all these signings.... does anyone remember the comment I made a few days ago, something like "With all these targets, is anyone starting to think the transfer window has been planned quite well?" and the other comments to the general effect that there's no point moping and whingeing about the lack of activity when the busiest time in the window is just around the corner, especially in the midst of lots of bids for various players? Any of that?

It all changed the moment 'Arry appeared in my sig & Av.

He's watching, and currently crying.

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/I_e29a59_70973.gif

Guest BenArfa10

@GFN_France: Re: #MoussaSissoko. #NUFC have 99% secured him as a player. Still unclear whether for Jan or June.

Seems close  :mike:

I keep wondering if Remy's thinking he made the wrong choice, then I realise there's probably about 20,000 reasons a week why he won't do.

I was wondering this earlier, while planing 5mm off the bedroom door. I bet he'd love to be one of our n00bs. Mind the extra coin should cushion the blow.