Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

I keep wondering if Remy's thinking he made the wrong choice, then I realise there's probably about 20,000 reasons a week why he won't do.

F*ck him, he's made his bed he can lie in it.

Yeah, and he likes to lie in.

I keep wondering if Remy's thinking he made the wrong choice, then I realise there's probably about 20,000 reasons a week why he won't do.

F*ck him, he's made his bed he can lie in it.

http://i.imgur.com/mxGY0E2.jpg

Guest Slippery Sam

The clue to when he is signing will come from the NUFC shops.  As soon as the order goes in for more S's for the shirts, we know he is signing.  This comes from when Owen signed; there used to be a lad on TT who worked in the shop and he said the order had gone in for more O's and E's a couple of days before he signed.  Strange but true.

If we sign this lad it does seem like Cabaye is going to be a lot further forward than most of his time here and where he will be more influential.

Can see a real change in our set up if all these signings come off.

Jonas' can still be useful off the bench but he's past his best and 90 minutes is beyond him. Tiote has his price, same as all our players but I think he has been the most sought after, though this season he may have lost the interest of suitors.

Well there's still enough time for the "stand-off" with Toulouse to pass

A recent article on TFC finances: (http://www.ilvayavoirdusport.com/spip.php?article167)

Toulouse FC is not left saddled on gold and its financial health depends in part on good sales. With a turnover of between 35 and 39 million Eurox for an operating cost of $ 42 million, the TFC has very little leeway.

If he is signing/has signed a pre-contract, i really can't see Toulouse being petty on this one. At the end of the day it's business, and if they want to turn down £1 mill now, in addition to paying another of 5 months of wages, just to hurt Sissoko, the one making the decision should get a f***ing standing ovation.

We'll get him now  :snod:

Guest expat in the pool

A recent article on TFC finances: (http://www.ilvayavoirdusport.com/spip.php?article167)

Toulouse FC is not left saddled on gold and its financial health depends in part on good sales. With a turnover of between 35 and 39 million Eurox for an operating cost of $ 42 million, the TFC has very little leeway.

If he is signing/has signed a pre-contract, i really can't see Toulouse being petty on this one. At the end of the day it's business, and if they want to turn down £1 mill now, in addition to paying another of 5 months of wages, just to hurt Sissoko, the one making the decision should get a f***ing standing ovation.

totally agree with this article, if we've got him on a pre then we don't have to panic as our central midfield is the least of our problems so do they pay wages till end of contract and lose for nothing or take a mil plus

totally agree with this article, if we've got him on a pre then we don't have to panic as our central midfield is the least of our problems so do they pay wages till end of contract and lose for nothing or take a mil plus

I'd say our centre of midfield is our biggest problem... No creativity... No power... No defensive protection...

Guest expat in the pool

I'd say our centre of midfield is our biggest problem... No creativity... No power... No defensive protection...

not our defence or attack?    i know they are all linked but come on

Guest expat in the pool

don't get me wrong, i think he would inprove our midfield but if we've got him in the summer for nothing then that 3 mil they want may be better sent now on another forward. can't see us getting both unless they drop their price