Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest reefatoon

Can we just forfeit all of the remaining games?

I thought that's what we were doing

We've moved on from forfeit to fournil

Guest neesy111

Why are all these injuries happening when we are not in Europe?

Players are rusty and getting injured.

:thup:

Guessing the science has failed us.

Guest reefatoon

Why are all these injuries happening when we are not in Europe?

We was used to 2 games a week, now the energylessness is due to rustiness and we are picking up a lot of injuries in the process.

Obertan hasn't even made the bench for quite a few games. According to http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php he has a knee injury with "no return date". Sammy Ameobi is listed as having a Ankle/Foot Injury with "no return date".

My bet is on Santon

I think Santon will be playing right back until Debuchy is fit to return.

Krul

MYM      Willo        Colo      Dummett

Santon    Tiote      Anita      Gouff

De Jong

Cisse

http://www.sabotagetimes.com/wp-content/uploads/Pardew580-e1344523158439.jpg

Great news. Has he gone to France to recover then, reading that tweet? Don't we have any facilities of our own?

He probably said Ben Arfa gets to go to France every time he is injured so I want to. Also, Coloccini goes to Argentina every time he is injured. Tiote has even been allowed to visit his witch doctor in the past. NUFC certainly let our players sort out their own injuries how they want.

Guest reefatoon

The perfect excuse for the defeat now though. Sissoko let it be known he is out for Saturday, giving Man Utd the advantage of knowing we will be lining up without him.  Pardew will be fisting the air in pure delight now he has another excuse at the ready.

Great news. Has he gone to France to recover then, reading that tweet? Don't we have any facilities of our own?

He probably said Ben Arfa gets to go to France every time he is injured so I want to. Also, Coloccini goes to Argentina every time he is injured. Tiote has even been allowed to visit his witch doctor in the past. NUFC certainly let our players sort out their own injuries how they want.

:lol:

Seems like a thing with our team doesn't it. Ridiculous stuff.