Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Using the term 'thick as mince' would be a disservice to mince. Watched him quite a bit today and his movement is all owa the shop.

He's very useful when we play on the counter but games like today he's more often than not a burden.

It's my view that the fans who call him thick as mince are usually a lot thicker. You should see the state of the pleb who was sat in the gallowgate behind me who kept jumping up to yell at him last season.

Just don't know what he is. He looks clueless most of the time and never does much with the ball. His price was justified and is just a bit athletic with no real end product.

He's probably got more end product than most of the Newcastle squad if you bother to check the stats. I haven't seen today's game BTW so he might well have been rank, but from previous experience I wouldn't be surprised if he's getting flack for losing the ball driving forward into enemy lines completely unsupported.

Guest VanBarduck

I was getting a lot of stick for saying he's uttershit from the moment we signed him.

It's absolutely beyond me that he manage to play a game for us during the WC, poor technique, poor decision making, horrific positionning, he's simply doesn't understand football as an all-around game. He lacks in something I called "football IQ".

1.8M£, bargain remember ?

Guest TruToon94

Personally I think he has potential which has been coached out of him. I remember that match in the WC where he was vital as France demolished someone. I can't remember who....

I don't think he's a right mid even remotely and I believe that is detrimental to him. In the WC he was superb in the middle but was awful on the right.

France will probably win the next fucking World Cup with an XI made up entirely of past, present, or future NUFC players while we sit in our homes wondering why we are fighting for 14th every season.

:lol: I feel like Baba never curses.

Guest alijmitchell

Unfortunately that clip seems to lend credence to the opinion that moussa can play on the right. Shame he's fucking cack when he plays there for us

France set up to support the player in possession and they are good off the ball. Not surprising he performs better and more consistently for them than us. With NUFC, he only looks good when he can get a lucky break past the defender because a good pass to feet isn't forthcoming. If it is, there's no support so he has to bomb on.