Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TBF to him if I was in his shoes I'd be doing all I could to force my way out of the club too.

I suppose if you sell the club to a player as a stepping stone, don't be surprised when he treats it like one.

Who will he go to though, he's not good enough for top 4 or PSG

Tottenham, they need several more midfielders.

That's the problem like, he's not good enough, I've said it all along the only person in football who thinks he's good enough at that level is himself. It's why no one went near him in the last window. Well get just in to double figures from a team in the 2nd tier.

His passing is weak, can't tackle, not really a presence for someone that is over 6ft. Makes the odd strong run but gets penned in fairly easy. Dribbling is average at best and scores around 2 goals a season.

He's useful at times but where do you play him. He's average with a bit of pace and inconsistent most the time

The entire organisation doesn't care, it's insane to blame individual players for not bucking the trend. Some clubs won't accept anything less than absolute competitiveness and a will to win, we are not one of those clubs.

Players with awful attitudes and questionable ability aren't blameless products of our pathetic club, they're part of the problem. Perfectly normal to rip them to shreds.

It don't matter that we've got no ambition, any player (especially a captain!) who don't give 100% deserves nowt but contempt.

I know where you're coming from, but nobody is above their environment. I'm not excusing his stupid red card tonight but we don't create the circumstances for anyone to do well. The entire club gave up at Christmas again.

Let the lad leave I dont give a flying fuck about us keeping our best players anymore, Its hardly like Carver can get anything decent out of them. I'd get more enjoyment out of seeing Sissoko win something for another club than anything out of us at the moment.

TBF to him if I was in his shoes I'd be doing all I could to force my way out of the club too.

I suppose if you sell the club to a player as a stepping stone, don't be surprised when he treats it like one.

Pretty much.

I dislike his childish behavior when he gets frustrated, but blaming him for his frustration? Nope. He was one of the few who worked his ass off today (up until his sending off), as he does most weeks despite clearly not wanting to play for this club any longer.

And it's really lazy to call him an 'unintelligent' footballer. He's one of the few on the pitch for us the past few years who understands positioning and the value of movement. This label of 'unintelligent' stems from him being shoe-horned into a role in which he's expected to dictate tempo ala Cabaye. Which is entirely unfair considering Sissoko has never been that type of central midfielder.

Let the lad leave I dont give a flying fuck about us keeping our best players anymore, Its hardly like Carver can get anything decent out of them. I'd get more enjoyment out of seeing Sissoko win something for another club than anything out of us at the moment.

I'd get no enjoyment, don't even like the bloke really, hasn't really tried for us in a long time, just runs around a lot.

Soon as he got his yellow, I assumed he'd get booked again and sent off and I was proven right. He's worked his fucking ass off tonight, nobody cares in this club and it's pretty god damn clear it's infected the entire club. It only changes when a new man/staff take over capable of blocking out the Ashley factor or when Ashley no longer is part of this club. Anyway, call him lazy or stupid or unintelligent, he's basically been part of this club since we've been fucking shit bar a 1/2 season run here and there.

Definitely don't agree with the last few posts that he "worked his ass off" at all. I thought he was a passenger once again, and was sent off for a really shit, cowardly tackle. He blatantly can't be arsed with the club anymore, although I absolutely cannot blame him for that one iota.

I didn't watch the game last night but...

It doesn't surprise me to hear he was sent off. He's desperate to leave and probably doesn't want to play any more games for us.

His performances have been poor for ages, other than against Arsenal (I wonder why).

Shame we didn't have a good manager to keep these idiots in check.

Yeah, I thought he was poor last night - not necessarily through lack of effort. He just looked clumsy in comparison with the opposition. I can't see many CL clubs breaking the door down to get him.

I'd like him to stay, because despite his often poor use of possession, he does carry an attacking threat. But he's not in the 'irreplaceable' category.

Don't see how he would ever play regularly for a top side. He's just not smart enough.

Could see him at Liverpool or Spurs. Other than that it will be the bench or PSG.

Think he had a decent game yesterday.

You can see he is frustrated, but who can blame him? whenever he had the ball he had no options, Obertan hiding behind him, Perez having 2-3 players on him and the rest standing still. Also working with Pardew, Carver and the rest of the coaching staff over time must be frustrating. You can see the whole team doesn't know how to attack.

I'm not his biggest fan but he always tries to make things happen. There's just nowt in this team. A lot of times he tries to up the tempo, drive us forward. He's actually keeping the ball pretty well now but nothing comes of it.

:thup:

His challenge was dishonest though last night, pretty bad and deserves more than one game tbh. Challenges like those are far worse than dives or those other tackles that warrant 3 games.

I think those over reactions to those challenges. It's lazy and dangerous. I don't think there was intent to harm and the challenge didn't have his full weight behind it.

Not to say it couldn't have been a straight red.  It was perhaps worth that. But for me it didn't have that velocity of a McManamanon Haidara for example.

Guest neesy111

ms_sissoko: I'm conscient we're living an hard situation for the team, the club and the fans but we give our best to turning things around !