Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've always felt lazy is a bad way to describe him. You rarely see the left back he's up against do much going forward and he always makes himself an option for a pass. His decision making and touch are the main reasons he's not a great footballer, not because he's lazy

My old man was slating him for putting in 3 bad crosses out of six until I pointed out we'd put in a total of zero crosses from the other side.  Like him or not he at least gets forward and tries to create something.

Needs to be dropped to accommodate a new system or better attacking player.

A class player on his day but far too many poor ones of late.

Bringing his pace and power on at 65mins if we're still in a tight game could be the difference between a draw and a win.

Sissoko's biggest problem is a lack of resolve. He's a very decent footballer (if inconsistent), in most aspects, but a man of his stature should be raging around the pitch and taking hold of games. Instead, he's an absolute sack of shit when things aren't going his way and fannies out of anything that isn't a one-to-one shoulder barge.

The 'fighting' thing is a cliche, but you could see it in Shelvey yesterday, he wanted it and was going at it even against the odds. Although I hated his performance, I still don't think Sissoko deserved the boos and jeers when taken off. He generally puts in more of a shift than most (still could be better on that front) and actually tries things.

He's a shocking footballer. That pace and power and he doesn't know how to use it at all. Never imposes himself on a game, can't control a ball and can't pass 5 yards. Awful, but why the fuck has that prick not at least tried dropping him

He's a shocking footballer. That pace and power and he doesn't know how to use it at all. Never imposes himself on a game, can't control a ball and can't pass 5 yards. Awful, but why the f*** has that prick not at least tried dropping him

Most accurate comment on this thread by far.