Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/newcastle-united/latest-nufc-news/moussa-sissoko-i-perform-well-for-newcastle-but-will-weigh-up-my-future-in-summer-1-7693744

“I do not think I will leave Newcastle,” Sissoko told Telefoot.

“The club will not want to let me go. And then the question arises about the timing, a few months before the Euros.

“I have been called up to the national team despite our results. I get to play every weekend and perform well.

“Like every player I dream of winning titles and matches in the biggest clubs. I will think about my future after the Euros.”

I'd sell him if I thought we would reinvest because he is a one in 5 player.  He is reliant on power and pace, he has no trickery or guile cannot control a ball.

One of the most frustrating players of the last 5 years

Looking forward to see him play for Stoke/Crystal Palace/Bournemouth in two years time after sitting on the bench at some top club for a couple of seasons.

Aye because that's any worse than playing for us.

Have i said that?

Looking forward to see him play for Stoke/Crystal Palace/Bournemouth in two years time after sitting on the bench at some top club for a couple of seasons.

Aye because that's any worse than playing for us.

Have i said that?

Your tone did :)

Not that it matters and that maybe the case but having a forward trajectory and playing for us appears to be mutually exclusive.

You must think other clubs recruitment teams are as thick as our fans.

I don't think he's been good enough again lately. No goals this season and 5 assists is a really poor return given the amount of games he's played.

I'm really not keen on Townsend for the fee reported but given similar game time I'm fairly sure he'd have a more impressive return than that.

I don't think he's been good enough again lately. No goals this season and 5 assists is a really poor return given the amount of games he's played.

I'm really not keen on Townsend for the fee reported but given similar game time I'm fairly sure he'd have a more impressive return than that.

5 assists is alright TBH, can't see how he's ever going to score so I wouldn't expect that. Townsend as a replacement would be a massive gamble, for me Sissoko is still our second best player behind Wijnaldum.

He might only have 5 assists but for chances created he's on 42, Gini is on 31, Colback 9, Anita 4.

To give an equivalent Norwich's top player on this is on 33, Swansea 33, AFCB 30 and Sunderland 29.

He might only have 5 assists but for chances created he's on 42, Gini is on 31, Colback 9, Anita 4.

To give an equivalent Norwich's top player on this is on 33, Swansea 33, AFCB 30 and Sunderland 29.

He could have two more assists on Saturday if we could find a striker who can finish.

For comparison, we were in the top 6 when Solano was here with a squad comparable to our position.

Edit: He also took set-pieces.

Double-edit: That's not to say you're wrong, he should be scoring 4-6+ goals from RW.