Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

When did he move central? And who then was out wide?

Played the whole game through the middle with Gini then Ayoze on the left

Ah! Didn't realise. Huge call by Rafa. No wonder we got the result. Gini is pathetic off the front man.

He played great today - goal and commitment. He's far better centrally than wide left. And I liked him popping up by roaming around.

Watching the replay now and you are 100% right. Looks great central.

Making great runs down the channels from the position off the front man that allowed the team to play the ball into those spaces to relieve pressure.

Also did a great job pressing with his pace and power and his presence in there made our midfield more difficult to play through.

It also puts him in a much more dangerous position in any counter attacks.

He just looks far more useful there as he can use his athleticism, which is his over riding strength, right in the thick of the action.

:lol:

I'm excited about it man. Give me a break!

Our biggest issue this season has been finding the right spot for both he and Gini.

The balance looked really GREAT! Gini was still fairly quiet but it didn't hurt us as much with him being on the left.

Benitez: 'I don't know if Sissoko will continue as captain. I have to decide. I'm really pleased for Moussa - he's good for the team' #nufc

Benitez: "I chose Sissoko as captain because of how he behaves in training every day. He works hard, helps me with French players" #nufc

Got Rafa wrapped round his little finger, the disgusting lazy, French scumbag.

Guest firetotheworks

Would be nice if he could replicate his training work-rate on a weekend. Just saying.

Canny funny considering Foluwashola Ameobi built his entire Newcastle career on never doing exactly that.

Guest firetotheworks

Would be nice if he could replicate his training work-rate on a weekend. Just saying.

Canny funny considering Foluwashola Ameobi built his entire Newcastle career on never doing exactly that.

He did, and got dogs abuse.

I look forward to your name change. :thup:

Champion.

Champion.

Bit of a shit name but we'll allow it.