Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

To each his own but honestly I didn't find that particularly offensive. Wijnaldum probably got a huge signing on fee/pay raise for joining Liverpool. I just read it as "congratulations on the huge paycheck" rather than "congratulations on getting the fuck out of this shithole of a club." Moves are very lucrative for players.

I don't see how its oversensitive at all. He's the most disrespectful player I can ever remember us having on our books, I'd fully expect him to do an Abdoulaye Faye if he ever scores against us too.

It's not like this is a one off, he absolutely loves telling the media how much bigger than the club he is.

EDIT: Not aimed at you, sho'time

Why the fuck did Faye do that? Pissed me off no end as I didn't think he was even get much, if any, stick.

He wished good luck to his mate at his next club. The reaction is ridiculous

No, he congratulated him on getting out of Newcastle :lol: If it was just that tweet, it wouldn't have been so bad, but that coupled with him at every opportunity saying that he wants to leave is what makes it very disrespectful.

:lol: Maybe the nuance of 'congratulations' is lost on him, what with English not being his native language and all. He says "Félicitations à mon petit @ChkMBengue pour ton arrivée au club de @ASSEofficiel! Force à toi, tu vas tout casser??!" in another tweet. Isn't that the same as congrats? Maybe congrats isn't as passive aggressive in French?

He wished good luck to his mate at his next club. The reaction is ridiculous

No, he congratulated him on getting out of Newcastle :lol: If it was just that tweet, it wouldn't have been so bad, but that coupled with him at every opportunity saying that he wants to leave is what makes it very disrespectful.

:lol: Maybe the nuance of 'congratulations' is lost on him, what with English not being his native language and all. He says "Félicitations à mon petit @ChkMBengue pour ton arrivée au club de @ASSEofficiel! Force à toi, tu vas tout casser??!" in another tweet. Isn't that the same as congrats? Maybe congrats isn't as passive aggressive in French?

Don't try and defend him, Mikey. He's the enemy now.

Aye its just because he congratulated him :lol:  Howay man think about the context here.

Its like publicly congratulating a lad for leaving his girlfriend for a better woman when you're still friends with the ex..

Didn't know congratulating someone is bad form in England.

It's the kind of thing that if you already hate him you'll find it disrespectful but I think that's reading into it a bit much

Guest antz1uk

do these folks not have each others phone numbers like? that's what is annoying, like he is going out of his way to troll, just fucking text the lad.

Aye its just because he congratulated him :lol:  Howay man think about the context here.

Its like publically congratulating a lad

for leaving his girlfiend for a better woman when you're still friends with the ex..

when you're married to the ex's twin sister...

"Congratulations Hitler on murdering 6 million Jews."

I hope this comparison clears things up a bit.

[emoji38] I feel like we mention Hitler a lot, considering this is a sports board.