Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Err, I don't like Sissoko because of the way him and his agent go on with the press, I thought my post made that pretty clear like. As a player I think he's decent and I've never bought the 'he doesn't try' rhetoric.

As for Wijnaldum, when Rafa arrived we moved to play a much more reserved game to prevent us from conceding the customary 3 goals a match and he blatantly wasn't up for it - he isn't up for much when we're not on top tbh (or have little in the way of attack). This was a system where Jack Colback was a better option than (the admittedly overrated) Jonjo Shelvey.

He was shite for over half of the season like, not just under Rafa, I'm not going to stick up for his performances.

Wijnaldum talks shit in the press too like

Sissoko is an attacking midfielder, like Payet, except he doesn't score goals or make assists. If somebody wants to pay a lot of money for him than good for them.

He isn't an attacking midfielder

Nowhere near the excess Sissoko has the past year plus like, nobody has. Here, I think he's a tit, you love the bloke, whatevs man.

I think he's a bit of a cunt as well, I just find it strange you have no problem with someone who blatantly didn't try for about 5 months and you do have a problem with Sissoko

Guest firetotheworks

Sissoko is an attacking midfielder, like Payet, except he doesn't score goals or make assists. If somebody wants to pay a lot of money for him than good for them.

Like Payet? :lol: If you're going to make a comparison at least make a comparison to a comparable player and one that isn't in the same team playing a different role. :lol:

Nowhere near the excess Sissoko has the past year plus like, nobody has. Here, I think he's a tit, you love the bloke, whatevs man.

I think he's a bit of a cunt as well, I just find it strange you have no problem with someone who blatantly didn't try for about 5 months and you do have a problem with Sissoko

Because it has nothing to do with their performances. I think he comes across as a total cunt, more so than any player we've had in our last Premiership stint, that's pretty much the long and short of it.

Well what the fuck is he?

Well what the fuck is he?

Best position is probably one of the sides in a midfield three I would say. Certainly not as a number 10

Because it has nothing to do with their performances. I think he comes across as a total cunt, more so than any player we've had in our last Premiership stint, that's pretty much the long and short of it.

I don't really get that impression, he's ambitious as he should be, I wouldn't hold that against him. Maybe if we'd tried being ambitious for the past 5 years, players would be looking at this club as a final destination rather than a stepping stone. I expect all that to change now Rafa's here. We'll just have to write some of the current squad off and start again.

Well what the f*** is he?

Best position is probably one of the sides in a midfield three I would say. Certainly not as a number 10

Correct, he's best next to someone who sits with legs to get side to side to cover for him as he makes his lung bursting runs forward. Ideally the other guy in the midfield 3 isn't bombing forward as much as he is if he's getting up the pitch.

Well what the f*** is he?

A human being with feelings.

Can't say that I feel any contempt for the guy, he seem to have some delusions of grandeur though.

Good athlete, worse as a football player and he doesn't really believe in our cause under Rafa.

There's no point in keeping a player who feels like that.

Think he gets on very well with Rafa, probably just doesn't want to waste a year of his career in the Championship. I wouldn't blame any of our players for leaving if they had offers from Premier League clubs

Think he gets on very well with Rafa, probably just doesn't want to waste a year of his career in the Championship. I wouldn't blame any of our players for leaving if they had offers from Premier League clubs

The likes of Anita, Lascelles, Mitro etc who showed a mild interest in keeping us in the league, yes. Begrudge self-publicising freaks like Sissoko their moves massively. That's football though.

Going off on a bit of a tangent here but anyway I'll just go along with it. If Anita cared so much he should be working on his overall strength for the last three years or so since he joined the club, maybe if he did he wouldn't get so utterly dominated when he plays in his preferred position of midfield.

Lascelles is fair enough because he's in brilliant shape really and hasn't made many errors so far. As for Mitrovic, I've been a bit hard on him in the past at times and think he should do well this season but if he cared as much as people say he does he should have been working on his speed and fitness all last season so we wouldn't have to resort to playing Cisse instead of him in order to close defenders down effectively