Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The simple answer is he was a world record fee, so similar to whatever the current world record is give or take a few million whenever this question is asked.

Signed 26 year old English striker who in the 5 years previous scored 30+ goals 3x, and 2+ goals 2x and 12+ intn'l goals. World Record or near it for sure.

Moussa Sissoko has tried to explain to Newcastle United fans why he wants to leave the club.

The Frenchman has angered supporters by publicly admitting his desire to leave St James’ Park following the club relegation from the Premier League.

"They need to understand, I spent three and a half years here,” he told the BBC. ”I gave everything for this club and I want to play some big games.

“For that I need to go somewhere else. I want to play in the Premier League, I want to play for a big club who can get into the Champions League. That's why I said I want to leave this year.

"I've spent a lot of time here and now it's time to look forward. The fans need to understand my situation, I hope they will and that everything will be OK."

Moussa Sissoko has tried to explain to Newcastle United fans why he wants to leave the club.

The Frenchman has angered supporters by publicly admitting his desire to leave St James’ Park following the club relegation from the Premier League.

"They need to understand, I spent three and a half years here,” he told the BBC. ”I gave everything for this club and I want to play some big games.

“For that I need to go somewhere else. I want to play in the Premier League, I want to play for a big club who can get into the Champions League. That's why I said I want to leave this year.

"I've spent a lot of time here and now it's time to look forward. The fans need to understand my situation, I hope they will and that everything will be OK."

No problem, just buy out your contract and feel free to leave once the funds have been transferred Moussa. The fans will understand just fine thanks.

I am waiting for my Directorship at work and hopeful it will be today, I've worked for this company for years and given my all, hopefully my colleagues will understand.........  still no call from the board........ they might have lost my number............ best put it on the intranet......................... still nothing and its been a week.................. just had a call from HR........... they have said my disruptive behaviour is unbecoming of the cleaning staff and I am on an official warning.................... wonder if the board know about this, they'll be furious...........wait till I'm in charge they'll see, they'll pay

Rafa should get the rest of the team together and put a phone call in to Sissoko's agent on speakerphone pretending to be the Real Madrid President saying he'll pay the fee and give him a massive salary then everyone can start pissing themselves laughing shouting wassup!!!!

I am waiting for my Directorship at work and hopeful it will be today, I've worked for this company for years and given my all, hopefully my colleagues will understand.........  still no call from the board........ they might have lost my number............ best put it on the intranet......................... still nothing and its been a week.................. just had a call from HR........... they have said my disruptive behaviour is unbecoming of the cleaning staff and I am on an official warning.................... wonder if the board know about this, they'll be furious...........wait till I'm in charge they'll see, they'll pay

http://i.imgur.com/Rm9uhP0.gif

He really doesnt understand does he.  Just shows he has never understood what it meant to play for this club.

Would love him to rot in the reserves but we could do with some moeny for him so hopefully hes gone shortly but not if we have no time to re invest the funds.

f*** the money. Keep the c*** and make him play against championship teams. Lazy, media shagging, c*** face.

After all the 'racist' talk on here of late.  I got confused what thread I was in, genuinely read that opening line as something else and thought you'd gone too far and you'd be getting a ban!  :kasper: