Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's definitely burning his bridges :lol:

Either he has something lined up and knows he's leaving or this is part of some messed up strategy to make his position at the club totally untenable in the hope we'll drop our price.

Moussa Sissoko has tried to explain to Newcastle United fans why he wants to leave the club.

The Frenchman has angered supporters by publicly admitting his desire to leave St James’ Park following the club relegation from the Premier League.

"They need to understand, I spent three and a half years here,” he told the BBC. ”I gave everything for this club and I want to play some big games.

“For that I need to go somewhere else. I want to play in the Premier League, I want to play for a big club who can get into the Champions League. That's why I said I want to leave this year.

"I've spent a lot of time here and now it's time to look forward. The fans need to understand my situation, I hope they will and that everything will be OK."

Moussa, you need to understand that in those three years, the general opinion, from fans and media is that you didn't give your all, far from it. You want to leave, fine, not many want to stop you but, you have to understand, we need to get ourselves a good deal for the benefit of the club, which is more important than the benefit of Moussa Sissoko. Maybe you should have had a release clause built into your contract but they tend to mean slightly smaller wages. What if you were barely making the squad, would you be pleading with the club to cut your wages or terminate your contract with a drop in wages etc to look forward to ? No, I don't think so. Your contract is double edged yet you seem to want only the goodies, tough s***!

Moussa Sissoko has tried to explain to Newcastle United fans why he wants to leave the club.

The Frenchman has angered supporters by publicly admitting his desire to leave St James’ Park following the club relegation from the Premier League.

"They need to understand, I spent three and a half years here,” he told the BBC. ”I gave everything for this club and I want to play some big games.

“For that I need to go somewhere else. I want to play in the Premier League, I want to play for a big club who can get into the Champions League. That's why I said I want to leave this year.

"I've spent a lot of time here and now it's time to look forward. The fans need to understand my situation, I hope they will and that everything will be OK."

Moussa, you need to understand that in those three years, the general opinion, from fans and media is that you didn't give your all, far from it. You want to leave, fine, not many want to stop you but, you have to understand, we need to get ourselves a good deal for the benefit of the club, which is more important than the benefit of Moussa Sissoko. Maybe you should have had a release clause built into your contract but they tend to mean slightly smaller wages. What if you were barely making the squad, would you be pleading with the club to cut your wages or terminate your contract with a drop in wages etc to look forward to ? No, I don't think so. Your contract is double edged yet you seem to want only the goodies, tough s***!

Don't think he's registered mate.

Think it's just easier saying fuck of you cunt

We can send him a precis via twitter @MoussaSissoko

Moussa.....Etez vous un bit thick? Allez vite, vous maison de merde. Aussi, vous ete une cunte massive. Real Madrid? Awae tae fuckye,bythaway'

Granted I may have lapsed into the Glaswegian vernacular there. Moussa ya bawbag.

Think it's just easier saying fuck of you cunt

:lol: :thup:

Don't think he's registered mate.

Rafa will read it to him.

I am going to disagree with this, I think Sissoko is one of those players who doesn't hide. He has good days and bad days, but he doesn't become the invisible man like Gini Wijnaldum for example who fucked off after 12 months...or Townsend who jumped ship after 13 games. He's out of order in speaking publicly about wanting away, but that's got nothing to do with the effort he puts in on the pitch.

True. He doesn't hide. Much of the time it's plainly obvious he is there just not giving some shit letting players past him or trudging around sulking. He absolutely has done the opposite though lots of times too, just not consistently enough.

I am going to disagree with this, I think Sissoko is one of those players who doesn't hide. He has good days and bad days, but he doesn't become the invisible man like Gini Wijnaldum for example who f***ed off after 12 months...or Townsend who jumped ship after 13 games. He's out of order in speaking publicly about wanting away, but that's got nothing to do with the effort he puts in on the pitch.

Agree about Gini. Townsend gave more than both and never spouted off. Out of the 3 it's only Townsend that the fans are bothered about losing. That has to tell you something.

Don't see the problem with Townsend jumping ship so soon given that's what he specifically put into his contract, we agreed to, and he gave his absolute all while here.

I see a problem in why did he even put that get out clause in his contract? I see an even bigger problem that he left us for some tiny club in London who no one in London gives a shit about. Then I see an even bigger problem that the club is managed by a serial loser who bottled the England job to defer to  a mackem bastard  hero who hated his own alleged town so much he took on the England job instead.