Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sissoko and his non performance's were one big reason why we got relegated last season.  It was soon as we put Townsend in his position that we actually ended in some form.

Where did Townsend end up? Oh yeah...

Agents doing agents job shock.

Aye. He's earned his money (figuratively speaking) tbh.

When players of repute get relegated agents tend to get busy and get them a move.

Now sure why so many are personally affronted by this fact.

Football is just a job to players like Sissoko.

Let's just remind ourselves at this point of Sissoko's quotes about a certain other North London club:

"Arsenal have always been the club of my heart"

(Jan 2015)

"Arsenal is one of the best European teams. To be watched by that sort of club, that proves that you are a quality player. It is good to know. I hope that I will have the chance, soon, to play for this club."

(June 2016)

I see him as a like for like swap for Dembele' date=' quick and strong and will drive the ball forward. I would also say he's more of a threat in front of goal, but [b']Moussa retains possession better,[/b] other than that they are quite similar in style.

:lol: :lol:

That's surely referring to Dembele.

I'm happy. I feel as though there's only one cunt that we finally need rid of but whilst footballing matters are being addressed he can probably take a back seat.

Players who want to play for us and a club seemingly pulling in the same direction. Just enjoy it for a month lads before Ashley burns everything to the ground again [emoji38]

Regarding the not playing for us, isn't it possible he wasn't selected due to wanting to keep him injury free so we could have sold.

I can't help but think the club were more than happy to take the more for him as we always have been when big profits were a foot.