Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest palnese

Think he'd be better if he came deeper to collect the ball - Yaya style.

Yaya is better further forward.

Indeed, but he drops deep to start the attacks.

He uses his strength and technique perfectly, just doesn't look like ever losing the ball no matter how tight he is to someone, even when they have the advantage he always seems to stretch just enough to poke it to someone in our shirt. Other than a couple of poor balls in the first half he was immaculate.

I know he has 2 assists but I still think his passing is poor, especially the basic ones.

However, he's like a stampede when he runs at them and he's superb at that. They'll brick it.

What do you base this on? A couple of poor balls in the first half today?

Not just today, got frustrated by it at Spurs too. A few of us at the game noticed it tonight but I'm becoming aware that I'm the only one here who thinks this :lol:

Nah he has a knack of giving it away loosely on occasions, its more of a concentration thing more than anything else and offers so much outside of that so i find myself not caring.

Although i do think it would happen less with Gouffran and Ben Arfa around him instead of Jonas and Obertan.

I have definitely noticed it though.

He's an attacking midfielder trying to make things happen, they give the ball away loads more than someone like Cabaye who generally is keeping things ticking over.

Personally I think he looks fucking amazing, I knew nothing about the guy before he came. Hope he can keep this up. The thought of him getting even better as his body and mind become used to the faster pace is frightening.

He's an attacking midfielder trying to make things happen, they give the ball away loads more than someone like Cabaye who generally is keeping things ticking over.

Personally I think he looks f***ing amazing. Hope he can keep this up. The thought of him getting even better as his body and mind become used to the faster pace is frightening.

:thup:

Not just today, got frustrated by it at Spurs too. A few of us at the game noticed it tonight but I'm becoming aware that I'm the only one here who thinks this :lol:

Not having a dig at you but being me a plastic fan who goes to the very odd game, the most vocal at the game/in the pub tends to sway opinions a hell of a lot imo.

I remember one game against Wigan (iirc) where there were cheers when it was announced Nolan was out and a very out of form Guthrie had been selected instead. I wasn't actually happy with the news but got swept up with it anyway.

That won't be a popular opinion but then mine rarely are :lol: I do think if enough shout their opinion loud enough a lot will go along with it no matter how wrong or right it is.

This is why I go a bit OTT in defence of players at times because I think even though 'it's just an internet forum ffs!' things quickly spread and become facts. Maybe I am just mental though.

Personally I think he looks f***ing amazing, I knew nothing about the guy before he came. Hope he can keep this up. The thought of him getting even better as his body and mind become used to the faster pace is frightening.

he is at the minute but i don't think it's his natural game. he wants to be the all doing centre mid who can go wherever he's wanted/needed, problem is the prem is a faster, harder league than where he's come from so he's looking knackered an hour onwards, only appearing when he has the ball from then on (no problem with this, he'll know this, the staff will know this and next season, like anita, it will be rectified)

His pass accuracy stats have been very low for someone who plays his position. I have few problems with him losing the ball when he's making an ambitious forward pass, which, as has been said, is a large part of his role; but there's been plenty of times where he's made sloppy passes which he should easily be making.

Other than that he's been absolutely class. Can't believe he was so cheap. I'd like to see him and Cabaye rotate positions more though just to keep the opposition guessing.