Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's so depressingly obvious as well, literally no team-wide gameplan, just give it to him and see what happens. I still think he's absolute class but he needs support, he won't work in his current role without more of it.

I'd love to see a front 6 of Cabaye, Sissoko, Marveaux, Ben Arfa, Gouffran and Cisse, one day.

Guest Phil K

Depressing how much his game has regressed due to Pardew's tactics already.

:'( Absolutely. Pardew is like a virus. Moussa looked fantastic at first, and he seems a genuinly nice lad, ergo won't tell Pardew what to do with his crap tactics, just does how instructed

Seemingly converted from a refined/technical, yet still physically imposing, 6ft'plus central midfielder to that of a battering ram (through extreme differences in training philosophies & tactics ie. Technique-based upbringing in France, schooled in pass&move football >>> 'One-day-per-week-designated-to-attacking-phases-etc' Pardew).

This transformation brings to light the disconnect between the qualities Carr is looking for in a player (including the academy system a player has come through), and Pardew's limitations.

Seemingly converted from a refined/technical, yet still physically imposing, 6ft'plus central midfielder to that of a battering ram (through extreme differences in training philosophies & tactics ie. Technique-based upbringing in France, schooled in pass&move football >>> 'One-day-per-week-designated-to-attacking-phases-etc' Pardew).

This transformation brings to light the disconnect between the qualities Carr is looking for in a player (including the academy system a player has come through), and Pardew's limitations.

The truth! AMEN!

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/lol/grand/17141865-lol-reaction.gif

Guest bimpy474

Depressing how much his game has regressed due to Pardew's tactics already.

:'( Absolutely. Pardew is like a virus. Moussa looked fantastic at first, and he seems a genuinly nice lad, ergo won't tell Pardew what to do with his crap tactics, just does how instructed

While i'm inclined to agree, not sure it's Pardew's fault when the lad will not pass the ball when he has the chance to. Seems to hold on to it too long and tries to beat too many men, lately anyhoo.

Saying that though, probably has no faith in players being in advanced positions to help him out due to Pardew's tactics.

Is there any negatives that couldn't contribute to Pardew?

I suppose it's not his fault he's still got his job, he's done is best to be sacked

I hope he's sacked asap then. The posts recently made here are too ridiculous to read.

Guest bimpy474

I think the best way to put it is.......Pardew's tactics nullify our players best attributes.

Still his fault we have been so poor.

I think the best way to put it is.......Pardew's tactics nullify our players best attributes.

Still his fault we have been so poor.

Yet it was those tactics (putting Sissoko in a "number 10" position) that was getting the best out of him when he first came?