Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He really isn't a number 10 (attacking midfielder maybe) nor did he play as one before coming here. You have to wonder how he got sold on that being his best position.

Guest icemanblue

He really isn't a number 10 (attacking midfielder maybe) nor did he play as one before coming here. You have to wonder how he got sold on that being his best position.

:lol: That'll be ol' Pardew again. The thick, ex-double glazing salesman/footballer, who also happens to be capable of mind control.

:lol: That'll be ol' Pardew again. The thick, ex-double glazing salesman/footballer, who also happens to be capable of mind control.

:lol:

Player making manager look good/less inept with press comments shocker.

Didn't someone mention putting Sissoko's name to pro-Pardew comments the other day? :lol:

But I'm stuck in the office and itching for a tear up. Please, Mr Branko, just this once?

http://www.thestonefoundation.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/be-happy6.jpg

:cool:

Guest icemanblue

But I'm stuck in the office and itching for a tear up. Please, Mr Branko, just this once?

:lol: This once? I'm worn out just reading these arguments everyday.

You starting, like?

Actually think this is the sort of player that can power in 10 goals a season if played correctly, doing the counter attacking stuff which he's really good at and arriving in the box at the correct time. Sad thing is, he often wandered off wide in our games last year because of our lack of width. Keep him centrally and he will score and create a havoc in their defences.

Will get more space in the middle with Ben Arfa on the pitch as he'll draw lots of attention when on the ball. Benny is good on the counter running with the ball as well.

Just caught his interview from yesterday's Chronicle, he obviously likes playing no. 10 and it's good to hear Pardew's told him he needs to score more, hopefully means more than one player in the box next year.

Personally, I think he's a central midfielder but he might perform much better behind the striker now he's not being asked to be the hub of the team.

He played there last year and obviously enjoyed the freedom that came along with it, he did an interview with the Chronicle last season iirc.

I'm not sold on him as a no. 10 but I do think he'll perform better there with HBA back fit. In an ideal world, it would be Sissoko and Cabaye behind Marveaux.