Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's being played far too deep for my liking, he can't let his natural passing go when he's playing so deep.

He seems to run himself into trouble too much and his passing can be a little slow at times. Still see massive amounts of potential in this guy though.

• 2 weeks later...

Deserves a mention the forgotten man a little today as he was the one to make way.

Thought he showed great power and strength today, hunted that ball down non stop with real determination. Does run himself into trouble a little bit to much but that comes from him trying to take the game to the opposition.

Deserves a mention the forgotten man a little today as he was the one to make way.

Thought he showed great power and strength today, hunted that ball down non stop with real determination. Does run himself into trouble a little bit to much but that comes from him trying to take the game to the opposition.

:thup:

Can't believe how much he's declined from when he first arrived. The team was shit last year but he looked really good. Now I'm not sure what he gives us.

Yup. Pards and co have dragged him down. When he first came he was full of running and looked dangerous and determined. Now just a 'B' movie version of his former self.

I doubt he fancies it, really, which is piss poor. Woeful career move for him, like. Weren't some Champions League teams in for him?

We'll never see players like this flourish under this management.

I doubt he fancies it, really, which is piss poor. Woeful career move for him, like. Weren't some Champions League teams in for him?

He was on the Spurs radar.

Just another one on the long list of quality players who gets blamed for their own shit form instead of looking at the common denominator.

Yes, Sissoko, Cisse, Ben Arfa and Yanga Mbiwa are all really shit at football. That's much easier than having to think about the situation for five seconds.

Remy was dross today btw. That didn't take long - about as long as it took for most of the above to go to shit.

He was on the Spurs radar.

Wish they'd signed him.