Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Think he's got a psychological edge over Cole, from last year. Wasn't actually the worst idea to play him there. Such a class player to watch when he's on it. Should have buried his chance from Debuchy though.

cech got a vital touch tbf

I haven't seen any replays, but looked as if it was one you have to finish. No big deal, like. He was very good throughout.

It was a hard angle, one that would had favoured a left footer.

If he went left footed or outside of right foot he may have scored, but Cech did well there, was a top save tbh.

It was going wide and Cech nearly scooped it in. Still a decent try, Remy couldn't get open so he basically had to shoot.

I thought that was one of his best performances since he joined. His touch, pace and tenacity were absolutely vital to us throughout that second half, an absolutely massive reason for why we won that game. And though he may be no winger, he can definitely cross a ball.

Really like Moussa. Still think he's the one CM I'd always have in the team simply because he drives the team forward and that's the one thing I look for in midfielders more than anything else.

Yep. On form, he shouldn't make the midfield 3 ahead of Anita, Tiote and Cabaye but I can't help but think he's just too valuable with his pace and dribbling. Tiote, for all his recent good work, just isn't the midfielder we need in games where we're looking to have more of the ball.

He shouldn't ever be played as an AM either.

Really like Moussa. Still think he's the one CM I'd always have in the team simply because he drives the team forward and that's the one thing I look for in midfielders more than anything else.

It's really important when we've been sitting deep and attacking on the counter. He's lethal when he's picking up the counter attack and using that pace and drive of his. He'll puff those cheeks out, put his head down for a second and off his marks barnstorming down the pitch.

Encouraged by his performance. He looked his old self, long may it continue.

Still can't really fathom how he timed that so well, would love to hear him explain it :lol:

Maybe he saw the Chelsea player's (Ivanovic?) eyes widen as to anticipate the header and he just timed it to perfection?

:lol: I think it was mostly luck, he could have easily mis-timed it or missed it totally. I'd have to watch it again, but I don't think Ivanovic even jumps for it, I think he wants it to drop or he's just perplexed as to why Sissoko isn't even glancing to the corner to see when and how the ball will be played.

Browsed Chelsea forum, they all seem to think Cole is past it and can't stand him and lampard getting auto picked

This has been the case for a while now, Cole doesn't offer anything going forward anymore and the way Chelsea play its vital their fullbacks offer a lot going forward.

So you have a problem with Cole really, he doesn't offer anything going forward but he's still in forward positions so there fore he's going to struggle defensively as well :lol:

The whole gameplan is just as big as an issue as any individual. As for Lampard i said before the season started that their midfield 2 in front of the back 4 is a very weak position arguably the weakest of the top 6 and one of the reasons why i don't believe they will win the league and never have done.

What is this header that people are going on about?

The one where he's not even looking and it bounces off his head and perfectly clears away from the box :lol:

He actually jumps for it though, it's not like it just smacks him while he's standing.  The only possible answer is that he is Jesus.

What is this header that people are going on about?

The one where he's not even looking and it bounces off his head and perfectly clears away from the box :lol:

He actually jumps for it though, it's not like it just smacks him while he's standing.  The only possible answer is that he is Jesus.

Nah he's crap with crosses