Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Thought he worked his ass off today.

His passing is terrible at times though, he gives it away so often. Not sure i've seen a player make the wrong choices so many times in a game.

The lad has something but his brain is holding that back imo.

Thought he worked his ass off today.

His passing is terrible at times though, he gives it away so often. Not sure i've seen a player make the wrong choices so many times in a game.

The lad has something but his brain is holding that back imo.

I'm thinking that he uses up a bit too much energy at times when going on those surging forward runs - by the time he has to make a decision, he's probably a bit knackered that his outlet becomes more likely than not a laboured pass.

Guest palnese

The way he walked out of offside when he should have made himself available for an Anita pass in the closing stages of the 2nd half. :anguish:

Disgraceful attitude.

I really don't like him very much, if there's no flair around him then he's basically a clogger and a waste of time.  Don't think he's being used well but he's really not the most inspiring of players to watch regardless.  Starting to look an athlete and nowt more.  Disappointing given that he looked a budget Yaya Toure when he first signed.

Really don't know what to make of him. At times he's unstoppable, bulldozes his way through defenders and can play some great passes. Other times he looks an abysmal clogger with a terrible touch.

Fuck knows.

He does have end product though, he's got 5 or 6 assists this year. Said it before and I'll say it again, good player that's just a bit erratic. He did some good stuff today and some poor, which is OK considering he was out wide a fair bit. I think he just needs to be a little more disciplined in his running as he seems to be knackered a lot.

Guest neesy111

Disgraceful lack of effort/awareness to get himself back onside today.

This was driving people insane in the strawberry corner.

At 24 I think he's still got boatloads of potential. That needs harnessing and we need to play to his strengths, instead of swapping him down the left or right wing all game. Didn't think he was great today, Dave pretty much summed his performance up.