Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Think people are far too quick to give up on Tiote. It's not like he's stuck out as poor in a good team.

Aye i think most would rather he stay but out of all the "purples" he is the one we could get away with selling due to the amount of quality in that position.

Tiote has regressed but we'd still get over £10m+ for him, easily.

I just cant believe that we've attracted Debuchy, Mbiwa and Sissoko. Its outrageous when you think about it. And for those prices? We're taking the piss.

I just cant believe that we've attracted Debuchy, Mbiwa and Sissoko. Its outrageous when you think about it. And for those prices? We're taking the piss.

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/sundaysun/jun2011/6/6/yohan-cabaye-880033883.jpg

Really can't underestimate what a colossal signing this guy was. He's probably a direct catalyst for every signing this window, at the very least.

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/sundaysun/jun2011/6/6/yohan-cabaye-880033883.jpg

Really can't underestimate what a colossal signing this guy was. He's probably a direct catalyst for every signing this window, at the very least.

It's ridiculous really :lol:

Tiote playing in a side with a more confident defence behind him and a stronger midfield with Cabaye back in there will still be the player we know he can be. He's been drawn into doing too much, rushing forward, taking players on etc.

When he sits in front of the back four and patrols that area left to right and gives simple passes to the likes of Cabaye he's one of the best around and was one of the reasons our defence was so strong last season. Having that marauding bastard in front you when he's playing well would give any defence confidence.

True though.

Guest bimpy474

People have also worked out Tiote's biggest weakness, that if you rush him he loses the ball a lot. He needs to work hard to adapt to that.

Very true this.

True though.

Oh aye, without a doubt. There's no way Debuchy would be here without him and it sounds like Sissoko and Cabaye are good mates too and I would bet that will have played a big part in it.

True though.

Oh aye, without a doubt. There's no way Debuchy would be here without him and it sounds like Sissoko and Cabaye are good mates too and I would bet that will have played a big part in it.

HBA and the clubs support of him got it all going though, gave our rep over there a good shot in the arm

People have also worked out Tiote's biggest weakness, that if you rush him he loses the ball a lot. He needs to work hard to adapt to that.

I think his needless fouls and silly bookings are a bigger weakness.

Think people are far too quick to give up on Tiote. It's not like he's stuck out as poor in a good team.

Yep, he's been irritating but we know there's a good player there. He needs two things, competition and a good manager who'll tell him how to improve and earn his place.

You'll always get some people quick to jump ship. Not too dissimilar to those writing off Cisse tbh.

Tiote needs to improve but what would motivate him to do so?

Bringing Sissoko in would be outstanding not just because he'd improve our general play, but presumably because we'd get a better Tiote out of the deal too.

Bringing Sissoko in would be outstanding not just because he'd improve our general play, but presumably because we'd get a better Tiote out of the deal too.

or he'd take him out in training :tiote:

Bringing in Anita has not made a difference and he plays the same role. If we sign Sissoko we'll have him, Tiote, Anita, Perch all cabable of playing the DM role. Too many purple players.

Bringing in Anita has not made a difference and he plays the same role. If we sign Sissoko we'll have him, Tiote, Anita, Perch all cabable of playing the DM role. Too many purple players.

Anita's never threatened his place.  At no time did anyone expect or think a fully-fit Tiote would not start at DM even with Anita's arrival.