Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Geordiesned

@KHeneage: Was told recently that #NUFC have been actively attempting to sell Sissoko to the highest bidder, thus the slew of reports. Circa £20m.

@KHeneage: Was told recently that #NUFC have been actively attempting to sell Sissoko to the highest bidder, thus the slew of reports. Circa £20m.

Maybe he's been looking to bail then? I mean we've been so shit for so long man. Can't blame him.

@F8Piraux: @TransferNewsCen Newcastle midfielder Moussa Sissoko is close to sign for Paris Saint-Germain in this transfer window. Ongoing negotiations.

Don't they know we binned Uncle Joe? Won't be fleecing us this time, ahah!

:undecided:

@F8Piraux: @TransferNewsCen Newcastle midfielder Moussa Sissoko is close to sign for Paris Saint-Germain in this transfer window. Ongoing negotiations.

Don't they know we binned Uncle Joe? Won't be fleecing us this time, ahah!

:undecided:

Uncle Joe was just here to buffer fan resentment at selling Cabaye. Once he was sold Kinnear gets told to go in order to curry favour with the fans.

He's worth 25M pounds - 30M pounds imo. He does this good for our crap counter attacking Pardew team, he's got a limitless potential under proper management. 

However going to PSG sounds stupid to me, just like Cabaye. He'll become a rotation player at best unless he displaces Matuidi?

He's worth 25M pounds - 30M pounds imo. He does this good for our crap counter attacking Pardew team, he's got a limitless potential under proper management. 

However going to PSG sounds stupid to me, just like Cabaye. He'll become a rotation player at best unless he displaces Matuidi?

I think counter attacking suits his style but he should be good over there no matter what the system if Riviere was able to get 10 goals there

Can't see that happening straight away. Not sure this move is the right one to make to be honest. Money talks though.

I think counter attacking suits his style but he should be good over there no matter what the system if Riviere was able to get 10 goals there

Poor Rivere man  :lol:

Hope he comes good.

Has been very good for us this season, may have even been immense had he consistently been played in his strongest position. Don't think he's irreplaceable mind.

Shame that Ashley's probably crossing his fingers that Obertan is back soon.

Guest Roger Kint

Tempting to lump on £10 at 20/1 for us to go down before he is sold, we lose 11-0 on Saturday and Carver gets the job full time :lol: