Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

PSG coach Laurent Blanc confirms that Newcastle United's Moussa Sissoko is "not of the profile that we are looking for."

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/78/78f23750ace80c7af726bc4917eb2c7a37e5bc10b891d25712828b060c3118c4.jpg

:lol:

PSG coach Laurent Blanc confirms that Newcastle United's Moussa Sissoko is "not of the profile that we are looking for."

http://i.imgur.com/ZiIEQIs.jpg

:lol:

Makes no sense, but whatever.

Yeah I think it's dead sound. Love modern footballers.

It's the reality of our situation, players are not going to win anything here and will want to move on and try to win things if they are good enough.

I can't blame Moussa for wanting to move on. Whoring himself around in the French press to manufacture a move; that irritates me, even though it happens all the time.

It's not worth bothering about, the only way to really avoid it is to get shite players who nobody else wants because we're not going to match the players ambitions.

The fact he was tweeting that don't listen to rumours s*** yesterday really bothers me.

I have a bigger problem that the club is in the state that it's in, players possible wanting to move on to win things is a symptom of that.

When you sell the club as a stepping stone to a bigger stage, this is what happens.  The trouble is the club are finding they are not having the control they might have imagined in that they can not move them on when it suits them. 

The players are increasingly initiating their exit from the club and of course once everyone knows they are keen to move on, it reduces the transfer fee.  They will probably always end up underselling a foreign player because of this whereas with a (local) player like Carroll who was happy to stay, they can maximise the fee.

The club cannot afford to make the new manager's job any more difficult by selling players this month and not replacing them.  If they do that and then we are drawn into a relegation fight, the new guy will get so much unfair criticism from everyone.