Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well I'm no expert on PSG but I thought they were a pretty good Footballing side and while Sissoko has some very good attributes intelligence as a Football isn't really one of them.  Also would have thought they'd be looking at even higher profile names.  Could be totally wrong on PSG and what they're looking for.  Have their even been many firm reports that they're really after him?

I actually think Jack Colback is one of our most intelligent footballers given time and space, it's just a shame he looks like he's got the lungs of a middle aged 40 a day smoker.

Disagree on all levels but especially the last. It's not his lungs that are the problem. He's got a very poor build for a B2B CM. It looks so hard for his little body to get across the pitch. I think the slight Modric body type is probably better at CM than Colback's. Cabaye suffered from the same issue as Colback but to a far less degree.

I was just taking the p*ss, but yeah I have made the same point about body build wrt Colback and Cabaye, same really holds true for Anita too but he is quick so can make up for it to some extent.

I think it goes some part to explain why they all sometimes tend to seemingly disappear from games. Sometimes I wish Tiote had that habit.

-According to @beinsports_FR PSG and Arsenal are interested in Moussa Sissoko.

-A Sky Sports journalist asked by @beinsports_FR about Sissoko's price believes it will cost clubs £25m for NUFC to part with the player.

Moussa Sissoko: "I want to keep progressing and enjoy myself on the pitch. I want to play Champions League, with Newcastle if possible."

Moussa Sissoko on PSG: "I have an agent, Bakary Sanogo for everything. If a team calls him, he will call back."

Moussa Sissoko: "For me today, I am a Newcastle player and Newcastle is in my head. I want to play in the big competitions..."

"...at the moment I am not able to do that. Why not play Champions League with Newcastle?"

-According to @beinsports_FR PSG and Arsenal are interested in Moussa Sissoko.

-A Sky Sports journalist asked by @beinsports_FR about Sissoko's price believes it will cost clubs £25m for NUFC to part with the player.

Moussa Sissoko: "I want to keep progressing and enjoy myself on the pitch. I want to play Champions League, with Newcastle if possible."

Moussa Sissoko on PSG: "I have an agent, Bakary Sanogo for everything. If a team calls him, he will call back."

Moussa Sissoko: "For me today, I am a Newcastle player and Newcastle is in my head. I want to play in the big competitions..."

"...at the moment I am not able to do that. Why not play Champions League with Newcastle?"

I can't see Arsenal paying 25 million for him.

They'd only pay 12 million for Cabaye so Imagine them paying double that and then some for Sissoko  :lol:

I wouldn't be happy to sell him for 100 considering there's no replacement.

A central midfield of Colback Tiote and Anita is fucking grim.

Picture 6 months of that.

Or 'upto 3 windows to find the right man'.

Trust in Lee baby.

Or 'upto 3 windows to find the right man'.

Trust in Lee baby.

Aye Lee, "couldn't get someone better than John Carver in 5 weeks" Charnley.

Will do :thup:

It's really only 4 months, plus Abeid and De Jong...though it wouldn't be great

It's really only 4 months, plus Abeid and De Jong...though it wouldn't be great

4 that'l feel like 6  :lol:

Joking aside, without Sissoko we'll be very one paced and one dimensional.

“I was surprised that he would leave Hull,” said Sissoko.

“Then he decided to join Nice and sadly he can’t play.

“I hope that he will be able to play because he is extraordinary.

“He is a good guy, he’s had problems. I hope he gets to show his qualities, from the bottom of my heart.”

They all hated Hatem though.