Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sissoko Anita Wijnaldum Thauvin

Perez Mitrovic

4-4-2, bitches.

That front 6 could easily be shifted into 3 or 4 different formations and still do well imo. De Jong, Aarons, Tiote (to a lesser extent) and Cisse could also be brought in as and when.

Perez Mitrovic

4-4-2, bitches.

This is good, but I still not sure about Sissoko out wide personally. Like I said his best spell was his first few games against Villa/Chelsea etc through the middle.

4-3-3 with Anita deep and Sissoko and Wijnaldum in front of him. Thauvin and Perez left and right interchaging throughout the game and Mitro the focal point. Being on De Jong, Aarons, Cisse as needed to switch things up.

Perez Mitrovic

4-4-2, bitches.

This is good, but I still not sure about Sissoko out wide personally. Like I said his best spell was his first few games against Villa/Chelsea etc through the middle.

Wouldn't mind Sissoko being played in the attacking midfield but with licence to go anywhere he sees space to run into. This way you could have him on the right getting crosses in or through the middle running at the defence when the opportunity arises

4-3-3 with Anita deep and Sissoko and Wijnaldum in front of him. Thauvin and Perez left and right interchaging throughout the game and Mitro the focal point. Being on De Jong, Aarons, Cisse as needed to switch things up.

as if geordie jack is getting dropped  :yao:

I'd love to see that combo. Particularly in possession with Sissoko and Wijnaldum in full flow, moving forward with options like Thauvin and Perez to give and go. Powerful and fluid.

4-3-3 is the formation that really suits us as a club. Keegan ripped it up playing 4-3-3 in his second stint, that WBA 3-1 game under Pardew was just jizztastic. With the players we've got at our disposal now it'd be ideal - this 4-2-3-1 bollocks is shit unless you have the players to make it work.

With the forward players we have it would be ideal. Mind you with some genuine width (which we seem to have a possibility of) a front two could work as well?? if needed....Mitrovic looks like he could a right handful as a proper number 9.

All exciting then you look at the first part of the equation...the 4 and it all falls to cock.

Guest reefatoon

He was absolute testicles in the second half on Saturday, constantly giving the ball away and hitting the first man on corners.  Would love to see us play without him in the lineup.