Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moussa would most definitely be better in a 433, him being on the right of the middle bank of 3, with thauvin, ayoze and a striker up front we would have plenty of "fret" (aaargh vomit!) :kasper:. When a full back pushes on it would be imperative that tiote (whoever) covered the gap properly and the other fullback stayed.

Would even go as far to try tiote in the middle with sissoko and wijnaldum either side. Only problem I have with this is where to fit in DeJong as he seems to be gaining form (or at least running like a lat twenties person instead of a pensioner).

---------------------------------Krul----------------------------------------

defense          defense            defense              defense

------Sissoko-------------Tiote--------------Wijnaldum---------

-------Ayoze--------------Mitro-----------------Thauvin----

Shown up by Moses and Kouyate yesterday, who have some similar characteristics, and they outshone him purely from an effort and desire standpoint alone.

Totally inexcusable. Completely uninterested in taking any kind of responsibility on the pitch.

Angers me the most because he is one of our more talented players. Cannot stand him really.

Would like to see him in the role Colback is "playing" now, with a sitter behind him to hive him license to get forward and a #10 in front of him to get on the ball and pick out his runs forward.

We desperately lack energy in CM, think he could give it to us. Opens up the right wing slot for Thauvin or Perez too.

Chris Waugh ‏@ChrisDHWaugh  3m3 minutes ago

Moussa Sissoko: France international regular

Dimitri Payet: Can't even get in France squad

Amazing on evidence of last night #nufc #whufc

I like the cut of his jib - this new Chronicle guy.

It's a great point.

Even crazier is the fact they play Moussa wide right for France ahead of Payet.

So it's not as though they are selecting Moussa to play centre mid, which Payet wouldn't be suited to really.

He's fucking shit, there are countless players in the league that have 5 good games a season and they all play for bollocks clubs. Sell.

Didn't see the game last night but this is bullshit. Shit players don't regularly play for France

He's fucking shit, there are countless players in the league that have 5 good games a season and they all play for bollocks clubs. Sell.

Didn't see the game last night but this is bullshit. Shit players don't regularly play for France

Nah, it's not. He's been here what 3 years nearly? If he's had 10 good games in that time you'll be lucky.

He's fucking gash.

It's a great point.

Even crazier is the fact they play Moussa wide right for France ahead of Payet.

So it's not as though they are selecting Moussa to play centre mid, which Payet wouldn't be suited to really.

Payet was given a free role behind who ever striker they played last night. As fucking if he would ever get for that France.

Sissoko usually plays Right Wing or as a Pogba back up, not even close to being comparable. As usual ( talking about this Waugh guy) people talk about something they have absolutely clue about.

They don't even come close to be given the same roles and positions for France to be compared to one another.

Sell him and buy a proper winger or a proper defensive mid. Again like De Jong, Cabella, thauvin, Anita, Marveux  I just don't see where they fit in to our team, not without forcing them in to a position which they aren't suited to or we play a formation that we've never played and probably never will.

Needs to play in CM or dropped because wide he us of no use.

Yet even on Monday, when there was actually a couple of options because a player overlapped while another player made a run centrally, he played a beautifully weighted pass inside the full back to release the overlapping runner. He's far more intelligent with the ball than he's given credit for.

How the f*** do you spell pronounce Waugh?

How the f*** do you spell pronounce Waugh?

War.

Nah, it's not. He's been here what 3 years nearly? If he's had 10 good games in that time you'll be lucky.

He's fucking gash.

As I said didn't see the game last night but I have a lot of time for him. He always tries to create something while others are too afraid to do anything