Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I do find it a bit weird how he is being singled out so harshly.

He's the only player who's whoring himself around at every single fucking possible moment and is also one who lacks heart and doesn't perform. These two things combined makes me want to see him pack his shit in his fashion bag and fuck off!

It's not about how well he is playing or what he is creating etc... to an extent, its the effort levels from him that are the problem, I was at the game so managed to be able to see him off the ball as well as on and the bloke was stood rooted to the spot and walking when everyone else was at least trying to chase down the ball, lost causes, counter attacks etc....

Even when we were the better team in the first half he wasn't interested, it's not about holding him to a higher standard or singling him out, he was the ONLY one on the pitch who was sulking around the pitch the entire game and not interested in the slightest.

Is that so hard to understand?

Guest RowZed

He can and should go.  So frustrating to watch and hasn't been interested in ages!  Shame as he has all the attributes to be a beast of a player.  Instead he swans around the pitch week in week out not chasing and running into blind alleys when he does have the ball. To be honest I don't even remember the last time he impressed me in any position, either out wide or in the middle.  He's been here 2 1/2 years now! Instead of being an integral member of our squad, he seems to just be spreading negative energy and constantly wanting a move to a 'big club'... How he's won 31 caps for France is beyond me. What exactly does he add to where he thinks he's so brilliant?  Astonishing that Payet was left out of the French team for him.

This guy man. Such a dissapointment in every way.

Yup. His first few games, that pass to Cisse at Villa and his virtuoso against Chelsea, seem such a long time ago now. So much optimism about him at that time.

He was absolutely awful in that run where we as a team where terrible. Pardew stuck with him as a #10 for the next 20 or so games and apart from 45 minutes against Benfica, he was routinely awful.

This guy man. Such a dissapointment in every way.

Yup. His first few games, that pass to Cisse at Villa and his virtuoso against Chelsea, seem such a long time ago now. So much optimism about him at that time.

He was absolutely awful in that run where we as a team where terrible. Pardew stuck with him as a #10 for the next 20 or so games and apart from 45 minutes against Benfica, he was routinely awful.

Yeah but he was superb in those two games I mentioned. When he first arrived. Giving us hope that we had something really special. When he took Ashley Cole's pants down was one of the most exciting footballing moments at SJP I can remember for a long time.

I do find it a bit weird how he is being singled out so harshly.

Everyone gets singled out at some point. If it's not Sissoko it will be Anita. If it's not Anita it will be Colback. I'm pretty sure we'll be slating Wijnaldum soon enough if the results don't turn. I guess we'll just have to keep selling players in the hope we'll sign someone better. We'll get good money for Sissoko.

I wonder if anyone even reads these interviews before sticking the boot in.

“I hope to play in the Champions League one day Newcastle has done everything to keep me.”

“Remy Cabella has had a complicated year last year (…) I think he needs to be given time.”

“We are not in a fair position in the League but you have to prove it on the pitch.”

“There is the Euros in sight I have to give my all in order to make the French squad.”

- See more at: http://www.themag.co.uk/2015/10/sunday-evening-moussa-sissoko-gives-interview-in-france-full-translation/#sthash.Sx1M4bfZ.dpuf

I mean I really don't see what's so bad there. It's not like he's saying he's unhappy here and wants away, but to read the reactions here you would think he's banging on the manager's door for a transfer.

“I hope to play in the Champions League one day Newcastle has done everything to keep me.”

“Remy Cabella has had a complicated year last year (…) I think he needs to be given time.”

“We are not in a fair position in the League but you have to prove it on the pitch.”

“There is the Euros in sight I have to give my all in order to make the French squad.”

- See more at: http://www.themag.co.uk/2015/10/sunday-evening-moussa-sissoko-gives-interview-in-france-full-translation/#sthash.Sx1M4bfZ.dpuf

I mean I really don't see what's so bad there. It's not like he's saying he's unhappy here and wants away, but to read the reactions here you would think he's banging on the manager's door for a transfer.

He says something that implies he wants away around once a month.  If that was the only quote you might have a point, but it isn't and you don't.

My issue with him, in fear of sounding like Pardew and the type of managers I hate, is his lack of interest in closing an opponent down as he approaches, stands and waltzes past him, time and time again. On Saturday there were 4-5 opportunities not just for a tackle but mild pressure he could've applied to one of the City midfielders in possession, and he just literally jogged along without giving a fuck and watched the ball being played into attacking positions. If you're Hatem Ben Arfa and you're ripping the opposition a new one with the ball, you can get away with that shit, but if you're doing fuck all WITH the ball and without it, then why the fuck are you in the team?

He says something that implies he wants away around once a month.  If that was the only quote you might have a point, but it isn't and you don't.

When he's being asked "are you really going to stay with Newcastle?" like in that interview, and then he replies "yes of course" I'm not really sure what else he can say tbh. If he's not putting in 100% by all means drop him, but I doubt that is the case unless he wants to be dropped from the France squad as a result.

He's always going to be asked if he wants a move in the French media because they probably don't understand why a pretty good player for them is playing for such a shit team. At this stage he should just say he's "fully focused on Newcastle at the moment" and leave it at that rather than giving the exact same interview every time he's back in France

Guest Roger Kint

So much twitter hate for him, everyone desperate for that £13m. Same people will complain when we dont replace him

Look at the impact young Ayoze and Mitrovic make on our team, and then compare to this oaf. I won't miss him at all man.

We just need to make sure we get a genuine wide man that is fast and explosive to replace him. Sick of this guy.

I can't stand his attitude but I do understand his frustrations to a slight extent. He's playing completely out his natural position despite being one of our best players on paper despite us being utter dogshit.

We just need to play him in his natural position in CM alongside Wij and Anita, drop Colback and I believe he'd be a far better and more effective player for us.

Guest Roger Kint

Look at the impact young Ayoze and Mitrovic make on our team, and then compare to this oaf. I won't miss him at all man.

We just need to make sure we get a genuine wide man that is fast and explosive to replace him. Sick of this guy.

Ah yes, one thing that we can always guarantee is the club replacing a big sale correctly......