Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest chopey

So weird. I just don't see that when I read it :lol:

For me he sounds like a pretty self confident guy and gives a fair assessment of his Euro performance. Saying he has certain qualities which allow him to compete against the best and that he played as well as he can in the Euro final. Wouldn't argue against either of these. I think he has qualities that in specific teams or situation make him a very valuable player even at the top of the game.

It was the " I'm playing for a shite club and I'm still great" bit that got me.

A fair assessment?  10 out of 10?  :spit:

He's not comparing himself to anyone else. Saying he was at the top of his game.

If I play as well as I can for my sunday league team, should I rate myself 1/10 cos Ronaldo would've played better :lol:

Guest reefatoon

He wipes all the average from his mind and just concentrates on the good games. He must think he has only played 6 times for us.

He's not comparing himself to anyone else. Saying he was at the top of his game.

If I play as well as I can for my sunday league team, should I rate myself 1/10 cos Ronaldo would've played better :lol:

Never be happy with your performance as ten you'll never improve. You'll never reach 10/10, just always pushing to get there.

God I hate him so much.

For me he sounds like a pretty self confident guy and gives a fair assessment of his Euro performance. Saying he has certain qualities which allow him to compete against the best and that he played as well as he can in the Euro final. Wouldn't argue against either of these. I think he has qualities that in specific teams or situation make him a very valuable player even at the top of the game.

It was the " I'm playing for a shite club and I'm still great" bit that got me.

Yeah that.....or maybe he's answering accurately to a question about his stature in France where all/most national team players are playing for top clubs.

“I understand why people might doubt me."

But he was on the same pitch as Ronaldo, as well as others who played better than him during the tournament.

Did he even get an assist or a goal all tournament?  So he ran around, got a few shots off and looked a bit more threatening than usual.  That is hardly a 10 out of 10, IMO.  You must have some pretty low standards of yourself and you footballing ability :lol:

He's basically going on about how great he has been, in a shit team.  Yet he's one of the reasons we got relegated and has done fuck all in the last season or two.  Even in the Euros, where he was a lot better.  He was his usual self.  All huff and puff, without actually doing anything of note. 

Never be happy with your performance as ten you'll never improve. You'll never reach 10/10, just always pushing to get there.

God I hate him so much.

:lol: You'd make a great inspirational instagram picture

It was the " I'm playing for a s**** club and I'm still great" bit that got me.

Yeah that.....or maybe he's answering accurately to a question about his stature in France where all/most national team players are playing for top clubs.

I didn't care about that bit.  We are s*** and have been s*** for quite some time.  The management and recruiting policy has meant we get players like this. 

It's more the 'I'm so great, I'm a CL player, I'm 10 out of 10 world class' type s**** he is coming out with. 

"10 out of 10 me. With the ball at my feet we could have made a breakthrough. I blew up in the Premier League"

"P.S. please don't price me out of a move away..."

The fucking doyle.

But he was on the same pitch as Ronaldo, as well as others who played better than him during the tournament.

Ok let me rephrase. If I play as well as I can for my sunday league team, should I rate myself 1/10 cos Ronaldo was on the other team and was 10 times better than me?

I didn't care about that bit.  We are s*** and have been s*** for quite some time.  The management and recruiting policy has meant we get players like this. 

It's more the 'I'm so great, I'm a CL player, I'm 10 out of 10 world class' type s**** he is coming out with. 

Shit he's coming out with in this case meaning shit he hasn't come out with.

But please do go on, didn't mean to poo on artistic interpretation of the lynching party.

Ok let me rephrase. If I play as well as I can for my sunday league team, should I rate myself 1/10 cos Ronaldo was on the other team and was 10 times better than me?

Depends if you do anything in the game. You'd probably have to have made a lot of interceptions, spread the ball about well all game and scored/assisted a couple of goals to seriously consider giving yourself a 10/10 performance.

Sissoko had like 2 decent shots at goal and ran at the Portugal defence a bit. If I was to give him an arbitrary score it'd probably be a generous 8/10. The rest of his appearances were less than that.

God I hate him so much.

:lol: You'd make a great inspirational instagram picture

Once you're satisfied you've lost, man.

More like -1000 then.

More like -1000 then.

So you'd rate Ronaldo -10 000? DID YOU EVEN SEE THE GAME?

s*** he's coming out with in this case meaning s*** he hasn't come out with.

But please do go on, didn't mean to poo on artistic interpretation of the lynching party.

In case you didn't realsie, they weren't direct quotes you unfriendly ghost. 

If you're really that interested.  You could go back through all of his old news clippings.  Where he has been talking himself up, mentioning playing for all these top clubs, playing in the CL etc.  All whilst playing like a bang average player. 

He's like a slightly better version of N'Zogbia, the way he's carrying on.

If you don't think he's been massively deluded and has been talking utter shite, then fine.  We'll leave it there, as it's getting pretty tedious anyway. 

s*** he's coming out with in this case meaning s*** he hasn't come out with.

In case you didn't realsie, they weren't direct quotes you unfriendly ghost. 

If you're really that interested.  You could go back through all of his old news clippings.  Where he has been talking himself up, mentioning playing for all these top clubs, playing in the CL etc.  All whilst playing like a bang average player. 

He's like a slightly better version of N'Zogbia, the way he's carrying on.

If you don't think he's been massively deluded and has been talking utter shite, then fine.  We'll leave it there, as it's getting pretty tedious anyway. 

FINE. I don't think he's deluded, maybe overly self confident. Doesnt make me hate him though.