Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The bottom line IMO is that despite not being anything like an attacking midfielder he is still our biggest threat by a mile going forward. Sissoko should be used as a midfielder who drives forward with the ball and then passes it off to more talented and creative players but due to our circumstances we had to play him as our main creative player because we didn't have anyone else to create until Townsend came in. Minhosa trying to make out that Rafa doesn't rate him is hilarious considering what he's sai about him since he joined

I'm not saying he doesn't rate him but I think for sure he'll be totally ok with him going. I think he's playing a game regarding the fee tbqh.

He's very replaceable and I'd trust Rafa to sort that out very quickly.

Shame we couldn't have kept Townsend and kicked this bloke into touch instead.

Considering his utilisation of Sissoko, I reckon he's one of the last Rafa would like to leave.

Considering the amount by which the buyer will be overpaying, I think he'll somehow manage.

I think he probably will manage, but that's beside the point. Given a choice he'd probably far rather keep him here, and everything he's said supports this. Now that might not chime with your opinion or others on here, but if you go by Rafa's words and actions that's the only conclusion you can come to.

Whether you think he's an overrated wantaway cunt is neither here nor there, but ironic you compared him with Townsend who fucked off after 6 months to a club run by the biggest fraud in football history.

The only conclusion I'll come to is the one resultant of all I witnessed him deliver these past few years and I'll be over the moon when he packs his bags and fucks off.

Townsend showed more in those few months than this shitstick has in a few years.

Very very very easy to replace a goal every 11 games from a midfielder and a handful of assists per season. Running so quickly with his head down and knocking people out of the way, I grant you may take a bit of replacing but I'm fairly certain we'll be ok.

You can drool over Townsend alongside Pardew next season mate, personally if he gets his leg broken in the first match of the season I wouldn't give a toss.

Why would I drool over a player at another club? I'd rather drool over the £20m too much we'll be getting for this hopeless cunt.

The bottom line IMO is that despite not being anything like an attacking midfielder he is still our biggest threat by a mile going forward. Sissoko should be used as a midfielder who drives forward with the ball and then passes it off to more talented and creative players but due to our circumstances we had to play him as our main creative player because we didn't have anyone else to create until Townsend came in. Minhosa trying to make out that Rafa doesn't rate him is hilarious considering what he's sai about him since he joined

I'm not saying he doesn't rate him but I think for sure he'll be totally ok with him going. I think he's playing a game regarding the fee tbqh.

Considering his utilisation of Sissoko, I reckon he's one of the last Rafa would like to leave.

Considering the amount by which the buyer will be overpaying, I think he'll somehow manage.

I think he probably will manage, but that's beside the point. Given a choice he'd probably far rather keep him here, and everything he's said supports this. Now that might not chime with your opinion or others on here, but if you go by Rafa's words and actions that's the only conclusion you can come to.

Whether you think he's an overrated wantaway cunt is neither here nor there, but ironic you compared him with Townsend who fucked off after 6 months to a club run by the biggest fraud in football history.

The only conclusion I'll come to is the one resultant of all I witnessed him deliver these past few years and I'll be over the moon when he packs his bags and fucks off.

Townsend showed more in those few months than this shitstick has in a few years.

Very very very easy to replace a goal every 11 games from a midfielder and a handful of assists per season. Running so quickly with his head down and knocking people out of the way, I grant you may take a bit of replacing but I'm fairly certain we'll be ok.

You can drool over Townsend alongside Pardew next season mate, personally if he gets his leg broken in the first match of the season I wouldn't give a toss.

Why would I drool over a player at another club? I'd rather drool over the £20m too much we'll be getting for this hopeless cunt.

He looks like a "hopeless cunt" some of the time because he firstly isn't a right winger, and secondly gets double marked because despite looking hopeless and not being a great attacker he is our biggest threat going forward. He played on the right wing for France obviously but his role was basically to win the ball, run with it and then pass it to the better players. We've never played him in this way since he joined. He's almost always been the one the rest of our team gives the ball to and hopes something happens

He looks like a "hopeless cunt" some of the time because he firstly isn't a right winger, and secondly gets double marked because despite looking hopeless and not being a great attacker he is our biggest threat going forward. He played on the right wing for France obviously but his role was basically to win the ball, run with it and then pass it to the better players. We've never played him in this way since he joined. He's almost always been the one the rest of our team gives the ball to and hopes something happens

Which is fine but it rarely does. That's kind of the point.

By the way, this France superstar that you're raving on about, played in 5 games at the Euros. Zero goals and Zero assists.

By the way, this France superstar that you're raving on about, played in 5 games at the Euros. Zero goals and Zero assists.

For assists, you do need the strikers help in putting away any chances you create, France's best chances in the final had Sissoko involved heavily in almost all of them. That might be a reason why Henry was describing him as France's man of the match. Zero goals...yes no one is arguing he's a great finisher - he isn't.

Are you deliberately missing the point like? :lol: for France he isn't a creative player, he gets it, runs and passes it the better players. This has literally been my entire argument in the last few posts :lol:

Are you deliberately missing the point like? :lol: for France he isn't a creative player, he gets it, runs and passes it the better players. This has literally been my entire argument in the last few posts :lol:

You don't think RW is an attacking position? Of course it was a part of his job to create chances and contribute with goals :lol:.

If not, why not stick the bloke at RB if all you want him to do is run FFS.

Are you deliberately missing the point like? [emoji38] for France he isn't a creative player, he gets it, runs and passes it the better players. This has literally been my entire argument in the last few posts [emoji38]

You don't think RW is an attacking position? Of course it was a part of his job to create chances and contribute with goals [emoji38].

If not, why not stick the bloke at RB if all you want him to do is run FFS.

Didn't see most of final but he was playing centrally from what I did see in that game. In the other games he did create a few chances but was there moreso for his tracking back and hard work than to create goals

I wouldn't harshly judge anyone's actual footballing ability in the current squad until they've had some time with a proper coaching and managerial structure, the type that is now in place but hasn't been for far too long. Sissoko could be an effective player for us given time under the new staff and used correctly, Rafa clearly likes him and what he brings to a team. As for his character and motivation, I don't think he's wanted to be at NUFC for probably at least 50% of the time he's been here so I would expect him to be sold when the right offer comes in.

We don't need disinterested players next season. Of course he could stay and "tear up" the championship if properly motivated but I think it's a given he'll leave, he's apparently felt that he's above our level for too long now. Don't care if he goes so long as he is replaced by a player who cares and actually has some ability and wants to be here. But for those saying he's useless etc, I think most deserve something of a clean slate under Rafa, at least from an ability standpoint, if not a character perspective.

I think as a player all he has to offer (when he's in the mood, or on telly) is a phyiscal performance with his pace and power. He might deliver a decent cross, 1 in 5 are 'good' at best. Similar to his Euro performance he's all fart and no shite.

However when it comes to technical aspect of the play, especially shooting and passing he is fucking woeful. I've seen Colback pick out better passes than this cunt on occasion, man. Whoever pays us over £25m for this whopper will have had their eyes gouged out.

If he wanted to stay I'd keep him simply because he's a good player who'd tear up the Championship.

Aye. Having an in form Sissoko playing every week in the Championship would feel a bit like cheating

If he wanted to stay I'd keep him simply because he's a good player who'd tear up the Championship.

Aye. Having an in form Sissoko playing every week in the Championship would feel a bit like cheating

My feeling is that he wouldn't give a damn and be consistently poor while trying to engineer a movie in the winter. Best to cash in now.

I think as a player all he has to offer (when he's in the mood, or on telly) is a phyiscal performance with his pace and power. He might deliver a decent cross, 1 in 5 are 'good' at best. Similar to his Euro performance he's all fart and no shite.

However when it comes to technical aspect of the play, especially shooting and passing he is fucking woeful. I've seen Colback pick out better passes than this cunt on occasion, man. Whoever pays us over £25m for this whopper will have had their eyes gouged out.

Sums up the lack of perspective on here sometimes. Colback doesn't need to misplace passes since his first two touches are to control it then he'll carefully pass it sideways, that too in an area of the pitch where he has all the time in the world to pick someone out. Why do you think Pirlo (the real one not the ginger version) can play as a holding midfielder when he is close to 40?

Where did this happen thing originate?

It was a typo in a post from Ian W from about 2/3 months ago. Can't for the life of me remember in which thread.

Wasn't it this?

This isn't happen is it?

I think as a player all he has to offer (when he's in the mood, or on telly) is a phyiscal performance with his pace and power. He might deliver a decent cross, 1 in 5 are 'good' at best. Similar to his Euro performance he's all fart and no s****.

However when it comes to technical aspect of the play, especially shooting and passing he is f***ing woeful. I've seen Colback pick out better passes than this c*** on occasion, man. Whoever pays us over £25m for this whopper will have had their eyes gouged out.

Sums up the lack of perspective on here sometimes. Colback doesn't need to misplace passes since his first two touches are to control it then he'll carefully pass it sideways, that too in an area of the pitch where he has all the time in the world to pick someone out. Why do you think Pirlo (the real one not the ginger version) can play as a holding midfielder when he is close to 40?

Think you missed my point a bit there. I wasn't implying Colback is a good passer of the ball at all.