Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Benítez surely will have an eye on some decent Castilla player I guess, he managed there last season and they had mixed training sessions.

I can't see the real good prospects going to the C'ship, though.

Mayoral has already left? That leaves Mejia and Odegaard, maybe Lienhardt? Hard to tell because Segunda B is a really shitty level

Guest antz1uk

Hope he goes to Juve so I don't have to see Liverpool AND Everton with Gini and Moussa.

I want Sissoko in the premier league so I can watch the train wreck

Benítez surely will have an eye on some decent Castilla player I guess, he managed there last season and they had mixed training sessions.

Mayoral has already left? That leaves Mejia and Odegaard, maybe Lienhardt? Hard to tell because Segunda B is a really shitty level

Even if his Bundesliga move collapses, Mayoral will probably get better options than the C'ship. Pretty sure they will want to retain Mejía if they want to push for promotion again this year.

Benítez didn't seem to like Odegaard at all, so I guess you could count that one out too. Liendhart is a decent shout given your lack of depth at CB.

Even if his Bundesliga move collapses, Mayoral will probably get better options than the C'ship. Pretty sure they will want to retain Mejía if they want to push for promotion again this year.

Benítez didn't seem to like Odegaard at all, so I guess you could count that one out too. Liendhart is a decent shout given your lack of depth at CB.

Ødegaard would disagree with that. Said Benitez meant a lot for his progress and thought he'd have gotten more chances under Benitez had he stayed. Think, if we're after a Castilla player, it'd either be him or Zidane given the positional needs we'd have.

I want us to get Zidane so I can get an NUFC shirt with Zidane on and not just be a pretendy-cunt.

£60 million for him and Gini ffs.

Only thing that pisses me off is that the fat smug prick will feel vinidcated by their transfer policy of the past 5 years and more.

Not when he's just lost far more from relegation, which is partly due to our transfer policy.

I'd say it was 90% due to our hiring cheap managers policy.

Are we just massively oversensitive about this stuff? [emoji38]

Exactly it.

Its common fucking knowledge that players usually wish their ex colleagues good luck at their new club without fans having a breakdown about it.

Its bordering on absolutely pathetic with the way our fans behave on twitter towards him at the minute.