Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I would have thought after losing Townsend and Wijnaldum for big money fans would wake up to idea that it's better to keep your highly rated players. They are what separate you from the championship teams at the end of the day.

Was watching the match today in one of the players boxes right behind us. Our fans sang 'we want you to go' at him for most of the second half. It was an absolute cringe fest.

:serious: We have some absolute melts among our support like.

Much as I don't like him, think his control is poor and delivery poor, we massively miss his pace and driving at people.

We were predictable and pedestrian today.

He needs to start against Reading whether people like it or not.

Was watching the match today in one of the players boxes right behind us. Our fans sang 'we want you to go' at him for most of the second half. It was an absolute cringe fest.

:serious: We have some absolute melts among our support like.

When we scored the lad in front of me turned around and shouted "fucking cheer then" at him; without a hint of irony.

c*** is getting paid prob 50 grand a week to sit on his arse and make daily telephone calls to the media about his dream move. Reason why he is still here is that no top club want's to pay the price we are asking. The only way I can actually see him go is if a) we lower the price (don't think this will happen) or b) the likes of Palace stum up the money.

:lol: get in.

Christ man, he's on the way out, he'll never play for us again, this really isn't hard to grasp.

You don't seem to have grasped what Rafa is about yet Ian. We've been trying to get a replacement in from Brighton and Sheffield Wednesday if reports are to be believed, and both clubs have told us categorically to fuck right off. Their players aren't for sale. Do you honestly think Rafa's standards are lower than theirs? That he'll go begging teams to take Sissoko for £3m?

For us to sell Sissoko, someone will have to sell us their best player. Let me know who you think that is.