Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

At last people realising what I said weeks ago. So, he Dosent want to play for us, his presence on the pitch would cause a bad atmosphere. We seemingly need the cash from him to strengthen where we need. Let's just take 18m like we should of weeks ago and move on.

Rafa has no net spend yet. We technically have spent nothing. Surely when he agreed to stay he must of been promised 30m or so

At last people realising what I said weeks ago. So, he Dosent want to play for us, his presence on the pitch would cause a bad atmosphere. We seemingly need the cash from him to strengthen where we need. Let's just take 18m like we should of weeks ago and move on.

Rafa has no net spend yet. We technically have spent nothing. Surely when he agreed to stay he must of been promised 30m or so

Lets just drop 17 million quid to get it done a week early?

We should have the funds independent of this transfer to bring in who we need and for the life of me I don't know why we aren't breaking down doors to bring in the 3+ players the squad still needs.

Fuck Sissoko.

West Bromwich Albion are believed to be the only club to have made a firm offer for Sissoko and, when asked if the Magpies had actually received any bids for the midfielder, Benitez replied: “We have had some movements around him.”

Benitez added: ‘The message was very clear - Moussa is now the big name in the market and if someone wants him, they have to pay.

‘If we are happy with the price, and he is happy, then we can maybe consider it.

‘But if we are not happy, then he can stay here and I will be really, really pleased to keep him.’

Rafa is never going to cave. :lol:

Everton'll be decent this year like. He's lost the plot here due to a multitude of factors including his own flaws but he'll do a job somewhere like that.

So much for the CL if he ends up there. Still, I suppose we should give him some credit for not doing a Townsend and joining a king size shit to float in a toilet of a stadium.

Everton'll be decent this year like. He's lost the plot here due to a multitude of factors including his own flaws but he'll do a job somewhere like that.

So much for the CL if he ends up there. Still, I suppose we should give him some credit for not doing a Townsend and joining a king size shit to float in a toilet of a stadium.

Everton have the right setup (Martinez nonsense) aside to make top 6 gains as any. Given our conduct in recent seasons its a definite step up.

Everton have the right setup (Martinez nonsense) aside to make top 6 gains as any. Given our conduct in recent seasons its a definite step up.

I don't really care, I never had anything against Sissoko like many on here, as long as we get the right fee I'm cool with it. Good deal for everyone IMO and if it doesn't happen that doesn't bother me either. He's still one of our best players and until we've got a suitable replacement we are better off with him here.

I don't really care, I never had anything against Sissoko like many on here, as long as we get the right fee I'm cool with it. Good deal for everyone IMO and if it doesn't happen that doesn't bother me either. He's still one of our best players and until we've got a suitable replacement we are better off with him here.

Agreed. I can see people seeing it as a sideways step though - wrongly imo.