Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

To be fair to Sissoko, he really needs to move this summer if he's going to be able to comfortably afford the expense of having his freeloading entourage around him feeding his ego for the rest of his life in return for his "hard earned" cash.

Just a thought,maybe if he sorted his attitude out and showed a bit of willingness to play for us at the start of this season, he could have made a huge impact in the last 2 games and made any other Premier League clubs who were unsure about him,decide to sign him after seeing him play and seeing he is willing to help a team out even if he wants to move.

As it stands,why would anyone want him?

There's no I in team but there is certainly an I in Sissoko.

I hope we're telling him we don't want to sell him to a rival of our next potential Premier League campaign and will only sell to a beloved Champions League club.

We will see to anyone who meets the asking price, don't think we are particularly picky, Moussa might be though.

Just a thought,maybe if he sorted his attitude out and showed a bit of willingness to play for us at the start of this season, he could have made a huge impact in the last 2 games and made any other Premier League clubs who were unsure about him,decide to sign him after seeing him play and seeing he is willing to help a team out even if he wants to move.

As it stands,why would anyone want him?

There's no I in team but there is certainly an I in Sissoko.

He wasn't picked because he has fuck all training done

Just watched a documentary about Pep Guardiola on Sky, recommend it. At one point, some Spanish gadgy (nee offence Gaffa) who seemed to know what he was on about, said something to the effect of 'Pep isn't  known for being brilliant at finding new players, but he does know the importance of and is brilliant at quickly spotting and getting rid of bad apples.'

Wish we would just get rid of all the big-wage journeymen and want always. Take the loss and fuck them off. #teamspirit.

Guest chopey

I can't think of a champions league team that would have him for the price we want.......maybe Leicester if they are still having a bad start in a few weeks.

Just watched a documentary about Pep Guardiola on Sky, recommend it. At one point, some Spanish gadgy (nee offence Gaffa) who seemed to know what he was on about, said something to the effect of 'Pep isn't  known for being brilliant at finding new players, but he does know the importance of and is brilliant at quickly spotting and getting rid of bad apples.'

Wish we would just get rid of all the big-wage journeymen and want always. Take the loss and fuck them off. #teamspirit.

Friend of mine met Alex Ferguson a few years back and asked him what the secret was. His reply: 'get rid of the cunts'.

Guest firetotheworks

Can see us being lumbered with him.

Lumbered with our most effective player by an absolute mile. :lol:

Depends how you define 'effective' really...

most effective.

He needs to realise that the likes of Crystal Palace is his level and forget all about Real Madrid and the like. We need to accept the first offer of circa £20m for him and invest it straight into the weak areas of the team.

Isn't his position one of the weak areas of the team? Who would you suggest as a replacement?

What would you class as "his position"?

Right side midfield wide player, where he's been playing 90% of his games for us and France.

I hope we're telling him we don't want to sell him to a rival of our next potential Premier League campaign and will only sell to a beloved Champions League club.

We will see to anyone who meets the asking price, don't think we are particularly picky, Moussa might be though.

Well yeah, I would have thought it was obvious that Sissoko rates himself a CL player, why would he agree to go to Palace if that's really the case? Loads of people hooting with delight at the prospect when the reported interest might only be one sided.

Still think someone will chuck money at us for him, likely a PL club.  Wouldn't rule out clubs like Everton or West Ham.  Chelsea could come in and buy him as a "why not f*** it" type of signing. 

He wasn't professional enough to help stop us getting relegated so I have no idea why people think he'd be professional enough to even bother breaking out of a jog in the championship. A poisonous c*** who should be thrown in a gutter.