Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There's obviously teams showing an interest which is why him and his agent are putting their lip on, but they will be hoping we'll get desperate and lower the price and that's why he's going public. No different to that Foristieri character at Sheffield Wed, there's clearly clubs behind the scenes trying to force a move. I just don't think we'll sell unless we get the money we want because we don't seem to be making much headway with a replacement.

I'm worried we're gonna see the classic Mike Ashley move - rinse a desperate buying club for 30m at the end of the window and then have no time to reinvest the money ourselves.

In his press conference, Rafa mentioned that and I sensed his words were aimed at the board as much as at buying clubs. Really we should be listening to any offers over 20 million. This is an attacking player who scored 1 goal in 37 starts last season and commands huge wages. Like it or not, his antics have put us in a difficult situation and stubbornly trying to get a few extra million for him will ultimately leave us with a bigger problem.

We're probably not signing first team players until we shift some big earners off the wage bill, which means the longer this drags on, the longer we will see the likes of Anita at right wing.

I'm worried we're gonna see the classic Mike Ashley move - rinse a desperate buying club for 30m at the end of the window and then have no time to reinvest the money ourselves.

In his press conference, Rafa mentioned that and I sensed his words were aimed at the board as much as at buying clubs. Really we should be listening to any offers over 20 million. This is an attacking player who scored 1 goal in 37 starts last season and commands huge wages. Like it or not, his antics have put us in a difficult situation and stubbornly trying to get a few extra million for him will ultimately leave us with a bigger problem.

We're probably not signing first team players until we shift some big earners off the wage bill, which means the longer this drags on, the longer we will see the likes of Anita at right wing.

I really hoped we were past the manager/board battles for running a club the right way given the disaster we find ourselves in. Rafa won't put up with it for sure. If you are right hopefully the losses are continuously acting as a reminder that we need to change and fast.

Just a thought,maybe if he sorted his attitude out and showed a bit of willingness to play for us at the start of this season, he could have made a huge impact in the last 2 games and made any other Premier League clubs who were unsure about him,decide to sign him after seeing him play and seeing he is willing to help a team out even if he wants to move.

As it stands,why would anyone want him?

There's no I in team but there is certainly an I in Sissoko.

Harsh.

How many players from the French National Team have played so far in the PL.  Giroud, Pogba, Koscielny all rested from memory. Payet was on the bench.

I think he should play from now but I won't take his non-appearances so far as a sign of a bad attitude.

IMO when on the pitch the lad always tries. He can be poor defensively but overall he's not this lazy lad people make him out to be.

If Ashley was going to do that I doubt he'd have hired Benitez in the first place. I think you are just letting your imagination get away with you, we'll sell Sissoko only if the price is right and the deal is done quickly enough so we can get a replacement in. Rafa has already categorically stated this, why  not just believe it for now?

Let's see if his ankle injury can drag on for 3 and a half years.

Aye Rafa is trying to make excuses as to why he is not playing - wrong mind as he is getting paid 50 grand a week.

Let's see if his ankle injury can drag on for 3 and a half years.

Aye Rafa is trying to make excuses as to why he is not playing - wrong mind as he is getting paid 50 grand a week.

Might be that he's on the verge of a move mind.

His heart isn't, and won't, be in it if he features any time soon. He'd be another liability who certainly wouldn't have the fans on his side if he loses the ball etc. That's only increase tension if we don't start picking up performances on the pitch.