Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Assuming Caulkin is correct and we will look to replace him if he goes, surely we would only have time for loan deals?

Nah just offer Brighton 15 Million for Knockeart and offer him double his money there.

:thup: sell Moussa and sign Knockeart

I'm a little surprised thought someone would have panicked and splashed the cash for him, too late now for movement I think we would have heard something surely that a club was closing in by now. Gonna be interesting to see what happens for here on in with him.

Tubes will be going f***ing mental.

He wasn't that far from it in the first place.

You lot are the mental ones thinking he can destroy teams. He couldn't destroy most the dross in the bottom half last season man. He scored 1 goal. I've never heard such a average player being talked about so highly. People on here thinking  that clubs are going to "chuck money at" us for him and "spunk" money for him and we can "fleece" clubs for him or "rinse" someone desperate.

They aren't stupid. They knowhow limited he is as well. Him still being here reiterates that. Just like I said he would be

I'm a little surprised thought someone would have panicked and splashed the cash for him, too late now for movement I think we would have heard something surely that a club was closing in by now. Gonna be interesting to see what happens for here on in with him.

Loads of time yet. The carroll fee wasn't agreed til about 5.30pm, then he was choppered (via AshleyAir) down to Liverpool for Medical etc.

By all accounts, Moussa might be in London already if a bid is agreed with one of those clubs.

Assuming Caulkin is correct and we will look to replace him if he goes, surely we would only have time for loan deals?

Nah just offer Brighton 15 Million for Knockeart and offer him double his money there.

Can;t see Brighton accepting that this late in the window

Loads of time yet. The carroll fee wasn't agreed til about 5.30pm, then he was choppered (via AshleyAir) down to Liverpool for Medical etc.

By all accounts, Moussa might be in London already if a bid is agreed with one of those clubs.

http://images.smh.com.au/2013/02/01/3998239/odemwingie-620x349.jpg

Fairly certain he's staying like

Yeah. Wonder if he'll be in the squad for Derby?

No chance. More likely he'll go on strike because of our unreasonable demands.

What unreasonable demands? He's still got 3 years on his contract man. :lol:

We've done everything to help him get his move barring lowering the asking price, and if hes a good as he thinks he is, then these demands were reasonable enough to begin with.

We've not made him play, more than likely to avoid him picking up an injury, and we've told him he can leave if the price is right, nothing more we could really do for him and if nobody comes in that's not our fault.

Hopefully if he does have to stay then he understands this and gives his best until at least January.

As already pointed out 3 years left on contract we're no obliged to do a thing for him.