Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This guy is an absolute animal. Pace and power but fantastic skill and technique. If we get Tiote back on track a pairing of those two would make any team fill their underwear. Stunned we look to be getting him at this price he is worth four times this amount at least. Fingers crossed this all goes through.

Can't wait to see this lad unleashed on the Premier League.

Watched him on a YouTube thing linked on Twitter. Jeebers wept....he was like a tank. Just rolled over whoever was in his way

Just watched some more youtube clips.

Holy shitting f*** he's quick :lol:

He is an absolute animal, never stops running either. If Tiote can't get back to form with Cabs, Anita and Sissoko around him he never will. Our options in midfield look great.. not sure what this means for the likes of Bigi and Amalfitano who fancied himself in the centre. Get the feeling the latter will be peddled in the summer. I hope not though, bedding in period must be nearly over though?

Abeid has to go out on loan. Don't know what to think of Gosling. He has yet to impress me at all in any of the games he has played. He does have the knack of getting into goal scoring spaces but he has looked slow and off the pace when has played, mainly due to returning from injury maybe.  Can see Abeid, Gosling and Amalfitano leaving in the summer.

You know you've been on this forum a bit too much the last week when you dream about thread title changes. Dreamt that I woke up to West Ham having high jacked the deal :lol:

:lol:

This bloke needs to play against Chelsea at home, that's an ideal game for him to come in and show his stuff and we'll need him against their midfield. Have a feeling we may see him off the bench against Villa.