Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Don't think there are any direct flights from Toulouse to Newcastle tbh.

Flybe do it but it involves a stop somewhere and takes forever. The only options I can see from Toulouse are in to Heathrow, Gatwick or Bristol. Happy if someone proves me wrong. Maybe he'll fly in from Paris or Ashley will lay on a private jet?

Flybe do it but it involves a stop somewhere and takes forever. The only options I can see from Toulouse are in to Heathrow, Gatwick or Bristol. Happy if someone proves me wrong. Maybe he'll fly in from Paris or Ashley will lay on a private jet?

Doesn't Ashley have his own plane?

He has a blimp:

http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/images/localpeople/ugc-images/275778/Article/images/16143671/3798856.png

He has a blimp:

http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/images/localpeople/ugc-images/275778/Article/images/16143671/3798856.png

Again I'm reminded of the nigerian space program. Why won't it go away.

Clearly didn't use it for Loic Remy, lesson learned perhaps.

Sissoko terrorized our back 6 in the WC qualifier earlier this season. I'm pretty sure he had a hand in their equalizer too. He impressed me greatly; lad looked like a relentless force of nature and Juanfran probably still has nightmares.

If you bring him home, this will be the big coup of the season, imho.

Didn't see this game, but im glad he did decently against an ok team :)

Fwiw, GFN France get all their info from RMC, BeinSport and L'equipe etc.

At least they are getting their info from reliable places so i can still follow them  :laugh:

Aye, they try to pass it off as their own info but at least they don't make up completely untrue rumours. They provide a nice summary.