Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is the cherry on the top the fucking cake i'm going to scoff.

Fantastic player.

Sissoko, Mbiwa, Debuchy, Ben Arfa, Gouffran, Cabaye.............Hahaha for once i'm so smug being a Newcastle fan.

Didn't you say if we signed all of these players then you would marry Mrs Bimpy?

You absolute motherfucker :lol:

Church bells ringing.

Guest bimpy474

Fantastic player.

Sissoko, Mbiwa, Debuchy, Ben Arfa, Gouffran, Cabaye.............Hahaha for once i'm so smug being a Newcastle fan.

Didn't you say if we signed all of these players then you would marry Mrs Bimpy?

Church bells ringing.

In my defence i said 4 players, well i hope to fuckery i did :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Fantastic player.

:lol: I remember this too!

To the search mobile!!......

Done:

If we sign three more players without anyone else going, i'll marry the gargantuan arsed bane love of my life.

FFS. :lol:

don't all shout me down but I know a source very close to both MA and DL and was told they are looking to spend 15 to 20M this window..The source is extremely good but more than the above i cannot give..... i know most on here will shout me down but i just wanted to post what i was told !

1.8 million  wow terrifc      not too sure how much we have spent to date but possibly more left

Didn't a lad come on here last week saying he had it on good authority that we'd be spending 20m this window?

Epic timing. :lol:

And yeah, he was laughed off for not giving a source. Now he's giving it out freely. Funny.

This is the cherry on the top the f***ing cake i'm going to scoff.

Fantastic player.

What Mrs Bimpy isn't actually Mrs Bimpy. Yet :lol:

don't all shout me down but I know a source very close to both MA and DL and was told they are looking to spend 15 to 20M this window..The source is extremely good but more than the above i cannot give..... i know most on here will shout me down but i just wanted to post what i was told !

1.8 million  wow terrifc      not too sure how much we have spent to date but possibly more left

Fair play mate. I believed you even if no one else did. Err...yes. I did.

Guest bimpy474

Fantastic player.

If you saw her you wouldn't ask that :lol:

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/funny%20gifs/grand/fsd54.gif

Fantastic player.

If you saw her you wouldn't ask that :lol:

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/funny%20gifs/grand/fsd54.gif

:spit: