Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

I'm sorry, this sucks cock and isn't logic at all, but that's what you get by a Fat Mike wannabe jew Levy.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-l4nq-K82Kqo/Tz5OLnwW8hI/AAAAAAAAAyg/vVZ3SaAyIJc/s200/wee-bey-gif.gif

The level of hysteria is pretty worrying considering we still have two weeks to go. God knows how we'll make it to Feb 1st.

Said this in the other thread - if Reading is postponed the only game you have between now and then is Villa away. I can't imagine the carnage on here.

The level of hysteria is pretty worrying considering we still have two weeks to go. God knows how we'll make it to Feb 1st.

Said this in the other thread - if Reading is postponed the only game you have between now and then is Villa away. I can't imagine the carnage on here.

Best crank up the undersoil heating then.

Scandinavian, surely? :lol:

Can someone explain to me why so many of them are so rubbish? This place has given me a slight hatred of Norway in particular.

Apologies to the good ones that we do have, but some of your compatriots are absolute divvies.

They're shit because their general knowledge of football is shit. Most just choose an English team 'cause it's expected of them and take a miniscule interest in the sport except when something good or bad happens, either club-wise or Internationally, then they go on about it like they've always paid attention yet what they're saying is absolute horseshit. Their favourite thing to do is also to talk down any Scandinavian country, league and/or players because it's/they're so much shitter than anyone/thing else. Again displaying their total lack of knowledge since the leagues aren't too bad, and neither are the national teams. I see it all the time, and it's not even just the glory hunters. People can go "I support Southampton/Leeds/Blackburn" and not be able to name any player on the team. They just "have" a team because that's what they do. Cunts.

In short, they suck because they have no knowledge of football in general and just want to be a part of something so they can argue with their mates (who also know nothing).

I hate the Scandinavian football fan almost more than Asian glory hunters. At least the Asians tend to be interested in the teams they follow that week. Gives the people who actually care a bad name and brings everybody down with them. Fuck the world.

(Obviously there's exceptions though. But still.)

Personally i never follow any swedish forums.

Last season i realised that a "friend" of mine was a 'fan' of Newcastle, and i've known him for 6 years. Suddenly he started with Newcastle updates, but this season he's gone very quiet regarding everything about football and i wonder why...........  :lol:

Guest tollemache

One thing about this Haidara fella is that he'd allow us to play a back four of Haidara, Coloccini, Debuchy, Santon if we really needed to. Freeing Santon from always having to be left back would give us loads more options in general, seeing as he can play on either wing or full back on either side, while Debuchy's ability to play in the middle gives us even more versatility. Less chance of a real crisis at the back.

One thing about this Haidara fella is that he'd allow us to play a back four of Haidara, Coloccini, Debuchy, Santon if we really needed to. Freeing Santon from always having to be left back would give us loads more options in general, seeing as he can play on either wing or full back on either side, while Debuchy's ability to play in the middle gives us even more versatility. Less chance of a real crisis at the back.

Dude, what do you eat?