Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

It's almost as if Whelan deliberately come out with something controversial in order to get people talking about him...

Wouldn't give a bucket of piss for his opinion on anything.

It's almost as if Whelan deliberately come out with something controversial in order to get people talking about him...

Wouldn't give a bucket of p*ss for his opinion on anything.

Does him no good though. Just shows him up as an old twat.

Wouldn't give a bucket of p*ss for his opinion on anything.

The thought of putting all those hours into almost filling a whole bucket with p*ss. Then, just as your nearing the brim you think, "Nah, f*** it, doesn't even deserve thiisss!", (angrily kicking it's contents all over yourself and the floor) made me chuckle to myself. Vivid imagination.

Don't usually mind Dave Whelan but he's a 'mare there. Fair enough back your player but don't come out with that tripe man.

Don't really mind Wigan either, our shit run aside, but it's been poor on their behalf no-one (particularly McManaman) has come out and apologised retrorespectively. Even if they're empty words it doesn't take much.

.com have well and truly stitched Whelan up there finding that, the f***ing horrible old t***.

Excellent from .com as well. The serious foul play bit at the end makes me even more angry about this. Hope to fuck the news about the results is some miracle and he's not hurt too bad. Poor lad.

He couldn't have seen the challenge to spout this shite like, at least Martinez has kept his trap s*** since the post match interview.

Why would you even say that s*** when everyone who has seen it agree its a shocking challenge, you cant dispute the facts and the video evidence you daft old c***.

Did he really say that he hopes Haidara is fit for the weekend? :lol:

Said that Newcastle told him he might be

'Hello Mike my sworn enemy'

'Hello who is this?'

'It's Dave Whelan'

'Who?'

'Dave Whelan. Don't pretend you don't know who I am! *Looks at photo collage of Ashley in his house*'

'How can I help you Dave?'

'I need an injury update on young Massadio'

'Oh yes he should be back for the next game'

'Muwhahahaha now you've stepped in it you fat cunt'

Yeah right.

Did he really say that he hopes Haidara is fit for the weekend? :lol:

Said that Newcastle told him he might be

'Hello Mike my sworn enemy'

'Hello who is this?'

'It's Dave Whelan'

'Who?'

'Dave Whelan. Don't pretend you don't know who I am! *Looks at photo collage of Ashley in his house*'

'How can I help you Dave?'

'I need an injury update on young Massadio'

'Oh yes he should be back for the next game'

'Muwhahahaha now you've stepped in it you fat cunt'

Yeah right.

Wouldn't be surprised if the injury update released by the club around the same time saying he was going for a scan later was to show he's a lying tosser

Graham Poll has urged referee Mark Halsey to seriously consider hanging up his whistle after his performance in Wigan’s win over Newcastle.

Halsey has come in for criticism for his failure to punish Wigan’s Callum McManaman for a horror challenge on Massadio Haidara during Sunday’s game at the DW Stadium.

The 51-year-old, who returned to officiating in March 2010 after a successful battle with cancer, did not even award the Magpies a free-kick for the knee-high tackle, which put Haidara in hospital.

And former Premier League official Poll, speaking on the Sports Breakfast, said: “The modern footballer is fitter than ever and you have to question whether a 50-year-old can keep up with play sufficiently and have the mental sharpness to make decisions under that intense scrutiny.

“I watch games and I see some referees who try their very hardest to run around as best as they possibly can and I get very disappointed when I see someone who doesn’t do that. That’s my opinion and I refereed a lot of Premier League games and I worked very hard.

“Mark used to be one of the fittest referees in the Premier League. He was incredible. I did fitness tests with him again and again. He used to run around like a mad thing. He was a very, very good referee.

“People asked me why I stopped when I was 42. I’d rather stop refereeing and people say you should have done another couple of years than go on too long. That’s why I’m fearing for Mark.

“He’s been through a tough time in his life and no one wishes that on anyone. I just hope Mark looks at it and thinks, 'is it time? Is this a signal to go? Let’s bow out with some grace and dignity and go. It’s time for me to call it a day.'”