Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

Fucking Taylor from PFA was making good points about this case should have been reviewed (in a round about way) but then when asked if he should have been punished in his opinion he dodges the fucking question.

What is wrong with these people. Oh and the constant "He's inexperienced, new to the league, young" etc. What about our lad? Younger, yet to start in the premier league, new to the country and has just been savagely taken out and his attacker has completely got away with it.

What does it say to Haidara when he comes over here to play his football, and our FA are more concerned with ensuring their officials don't get butthurt than they are for his own physical welfare and safety on the pitch?

PhysioRoom.com Ltd ‏@physioroom 44s

#NUFC are hopeful that a 2nd scan next week on #Haidara will confirm the injury is not as bad as first feared, he may return this season

That's great to hear. Putting all the other bullshit aside, (which personally i'm trying to do, as it'll wind me up far too much otherwise), it's the young lads well being that really matters.

As soon as he wasn't sent off any restrospective action taken again the scumbag mean't actually nothing to NUFC.

Who seriously gives a f*** if he got a three match ban - how does that help NUFC? It doesn't.

We need to focus anger on the match officials. They f***ed up. They should be punished but yet again it now means nothing to NUFC. Even if Halsey is relegated to doing s*** 2nd division match's for a month or two - SO f***.

The moment passed when he wasn't sent off. 

you're right that as he wasn't sent off then we would get nothing from it, however I wasn't aware that the club that was transgressed against had to get something from it but some sort of sanction HAS to be set to stop it happening, personally I've always been in favour of longer bans for violent play, 3 games being neither here nor there compared to possible broken leg or long term injury

What does it say to Haidara when he comes over here to play his football, and our FA are more concerned with ensuring their officials don't get butthurt than they are for his own physical welfare and safety on the pitch?

Doesn't matter mate, wouldn't help NUFC.

this Matthew Wilkes SOB should never work a football match again!  i don't care if he was instructed to only call throw-ins, etc by the ref--- the "i was just following orders" line has a dark history.

Doesn't matter mate, wouldn't help NUFC.

:lol:

Guest neesy111

The Football Ramble

Question of the week: If you had to defend Callum McManaman's challenge to someone, what would you say?

Paddy van Aanholt - but his career never really took off. Shame. I really liked him for us in the Championship.

Was fairly gutted at the time when he went back to Chelsea, definitely looked the part.  Where's he at now?

Guest WashyGeordie

Paddy van Aanholt - but his career never really took off. Shame. I really liked him for us in the Championship.

Was fairly gutted at the time when he went back to Chelsea, definitely looked the part.  Where's he at now?

Vitesse Arnhem according to good old Wiki.

Guest firetotheworks

The Football Ramble

Question of the week: If you had to defend Callum McManaman's challenge to someone, what would you say?

What Wigan should have said, imo:

It was a bad challenge, he's made a terrible mistake and should have been punished. He'll have to take this as a lesson to curb his enthusiasm (lerl) and realise that he was reckless. I know that he wants to apologise to Haidara, but he also needs to make sure he doesn't have to apologise to anyone else again and turn that aggression into something positive.

Guest Roger Kint

Haidara supposedly been at the training ground today which sounds a very good sign that he isnt too bad after the assault(cant really say tackle)