Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

We need a CB and a striker - fail in striker bid, sign young LB ???

If it doesn't appear to follow a logical path, then the right path could be that the actions may be unrelated.

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2013/01/04/alan-pardew-replacing-demba-ba-will-come-first-61634-32543122/

With Chelsea due to pay just £7.5m for Ba – and a large chunk of that owed to the player – owner Mike Ashley will have to invest extra money for a good quality replacement. Newcastle are prioritising that, and will reassess with regards to defenders only when a forward has been landed.

“It’s going to depend a lot on how much the striker costs us,” Pardew explained yesterday. “That’s something I think we’ll come to later in the window.

:dontknow:

Guest bimpy474

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

Massadio Haidara bid is genuine but not close to completion say French sources #nufc

Not close eh? Fuck me Lee you are a genius, i'll give you that.

Guest bimpy474

We can play Debouchy as right winger. He played there when France play Spain at the Euros He is much better option than Oberton.

And he was cack playing there.

We need a CB and a striker - fail in striker bid, sign young LB ???

If it doesn't appear to follow a logical path, then the right path could be that the actions may be unrelated.

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2013/01/04/alan-pardew-replacing-demba-ba-will-come-first-61634-32543122/

With Chelsea due to pay just £7.5m for Ba – and a large chunk of that owed to the player – owner Mike Ashley will have to invest extra money for a good quality replacement. Newcastle are prioritising that, and will reassess with regards to defenders only when a forward has been landed.

“It’s going to depend a lot on how much the striker costs us,” Pardew explained yesterday. “That’s something I think we’ll come to later in the window.

:dontknow:

I think he's maybe talking about the purple budget - this lad is presumably for the development squad so maybe they have a separate pot of funds/colour scheme for that?

Guest bimpy474

Would this not be with an eye on boosting squad depth ahead of next season or is that way too optimistic?

I agree but having faith in that is hard work, on past evidence like.

Guest bimpy474

Haidara, Mbiwa and Aubemeyang this window. Sissoko signed on a pre contract.

That'll do me.

Glad you showed up, i need to ring the barbers for an appointment.  O0

Guest bimpy474

Haidara, Mbiwa and Aubemeyang this window. Sissoko signed on a pre contract.

That'll do me.

http://i.imgur.com/66qqE.jpg

WTF :lol: