Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

This incident makes me want to see them go down, might seem petty but it has really angered me and hope Haidara can recover and not have it effect his career too much.

I always remember the Eduardo and Ramsey injuries and those two don't seem the same anymore.

Guest bimpy474

This incident makes me want to see them go down, might seem petty but it has really angered me and hope Haidara can recover and not have it effect his career too much.

I always remember the Eduardo and Ramsey injuries and those two don't seem the same anymore.

Not sure if it matters but they had breaks, ACL's seem easier long term to come back from nowadays.

Guest Slippery Sam

Isn't it sometimes the case that no 'inspection' of an injury can take place if the swelling is too bad? If that is the case then perhaps Haidara is only coming back to Tyneside now, rather than waiting in that shithole Wigan.  I hope upon hope that he is okay and will be back in a couple of weeks.

Not sure if it matters but they had breaks, ACL's seem easier long term to come back from nowadays.

I think it does matter tbf if i remember correctly, hoping for good news.

Guest bimpy474

I think it does matter tbf if i remember correctly, hoping for good news.

That's what i meant, obviously not from how i put it mind :lol:

All the best Haidara. Hope it's nowt too serious but that probably will be the last we'll see him this season. Speedy recovery.

Baffling that no action was taken for that horror tackle. Halsey can apologise all he fucking wants but that the bottom line is he fucked up big time in taking no action - hope he stews in guilt tonight.

I might have got this wrong - and in which case someone correct me. But the worst thing about the whole tackle is that the lad didn't even really look like he gave a shit. Walked away while he was on the floor, don't think he had a word when he was on his way off either. Total indifference.

Guest bimpy474

I might have got this wrong - and in which case someone correct me. But the worst thing about the whole tackle is that the lad didn't even really look like he gave a shit. Walked away while he was on the floor, don't think he had a word when he was on his way off either. Total indifference.

He did i think, i think it was Alcaraz who told him to go over as Massy was being brought off. I'm going by the tv pictures that cut away from Alcaraz telling him to, well it looked that way.

Guest Howaythetoon

I'd like to think the tackle wasn't malicious but watching it back I'm not so sure. Either way he needs a good ban because that type of tackle should never be made regardless of intent and needs to be outlawed. I'm a passionate bloke and when we play 5-a-side we give it our all but moments like that, no one bloke will dive in like that because we know its going to cause an injury to either the opponent or yourself. We don't pull out, but we don't go in foot off the ground flying in man. Again, awful tackle.

Guest Slippery Sam

All the best Haidara. Hope it's nowt too serious but that probably will be the last we'll see him this season. Speedy recovery.

Baffling that no action was taken for that horror tackle. Halsey can apologise all he f***ing wants but that the bottom line is he f***ed up big time in taking no action - hope he stews in guilt tonight.

I hope Haidara's scream disrupts Halsey's sleep for the rest of his life. And that twat McManaman's.

There was just no need for it, he went in so high and so hard it was never going to result in anything else, I mean if it wasn't intentional it was completely moronic, what was he trying to achieve? The prick deserves a hefty ban.

Martinez:

"It is a contact sport and these things happen but there was never any intent."

Oh well, these things happen eh? He hardly shows any concern for Haidara apart from saying the club will contact the player if its a bad injury and make McManaman apologize if he hasn't already and is only interested in defending him