Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

No way can Halsey just shrug his shoulders and say "didn't see it". He's looking squarely at the f***ing tackle. He watched it happen. He follows the paths of the ball and sees the whole incident from start to finish. I realise a player briefly runs into his line of sight but "sorry, didn't see it guv" isn't acceptable.

It's incompetence. That's without even starting to ask what the f*** his linesmen were looking at. Needs to lose his job.

Aren't they the same linesmen who allowed the handball goal to stand. Maybe they need spectacles.

I don't give two s***s whether there was any intent or not in that tackle, it doesn't matter one f***ing bit.

does like.

Not to me, you don't go in like that no matter what your intent is. The end result is the same, Haidara has still suffered a career threatening injury.

There's definite intent. You can see the rage in his face as he's making contact.

stuff the face, that means nowt, he could be bracing himself for a collision.

all that counts is where his foot is, the volocity of it and where the ball is.

it's a disgusting, cowardly attack (i cant use the terms  challenge or tackle as it is neither).

he knew exactly what he was doing and i'd shed no tears if he suffered a careeer ending injury himself.

No way can Halsey just shrug his shoulders and say "didn't see it". He's looking squarely at the f***ing tackle. He watched it happen. He follows the paths of the ball and sees the whole incident from start to finish. I realise a player briefly runs into his line of sight but "sorry, didn't see it guv" isn't acceptable.

It's incompetence. That's without even starting to ask what the f*** his linesmen were looking at. Needs to lose his job.

Aren't they the same linesmen who allowed the handball goal to stand. Maybe they need spectacles.

They need some accountability, rather than respect so they actually grow some fucking balls to do their job.

callum mcmanaman ‏@cm_macca

Wow never been so cold on a pitch in me life that was a funny game haha are boys love a tackle.. #chaos #twofoot

Not that sort though...

Justin Lockwood ‏@Lockers75

That tweet from McManaman was from 6 weeks ago by the way.... not today. Not trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes.

Not excusing their player for what was a dreadful tackle but seeing it again, as I thought at the time, if Tiote does not play such a poor pass then that level of tackle never happens.

callum mcmanaman ‏@cm_macca

Wow never been so cold on a pitch in me life that was a funny game haha are boys love a tackle.. #chaos #twofoot

Not that sort though...

Justin Lockwood ‏@Lockers75

That tweet from McManaman was from 6 weeks ago by the way.... not today. Not trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes.

It's more in relation to Martinez statement that he's 'not that sort of boy'. That tweet clearly shows he is.

Not excusing their player for what was a dreadful tackle but seeing it again, as I thought at the time, if Tiote does not play such a poor pass then that level of tackle never happens.

Yes you're right. It's all Tiote's fault that McManaman is a thug. Well done.

while ignoring that the pass was from mapou ?

As I tried to say, I am not blaming Tiote, and Mcmanaman is a clear thug, if he hadnt done it in this game, it would have been another, what I am merely pointing out is that a very poor Tiote pass, enabled that situation to happen. In hindsight you wish Haidara had never been able to half control it. Then he wouldnt be in a hospital bed now.

Firstly the pass is made is irrelevant, it was a cunts tackle on Haidara

and secondly it was Yanga-Mbiwa that made the pass to Haidara not Tiote

while ignoring that the pass was from mapou ?

If it was mapou then I apologise to Tiote.