Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

Haley should be losing his job over that tbh.

That's the exact tackle the authorities are trying to stamp out of the game and Halsey has completely missed it.

Exactly. Tackles like that happen due to ref's missing them. f***ing utter c***.

:thdn:

I have stopped watch the game. I´m still in chock and almost crying here.

Best wishes to Haidara. Hope the fans and the club support him in the same manner as they did Ben Arfa.

McManaman should be punished heavily, but very little will be done. Perhaps a 3 game ban, as the referee didn't give a yellow at the time.

McManaman is just a horrible little tramp, hope he's on the reciving end of one of those some day.

He's the same prick that scored away at Everton the other week then proceeded to celebrate by running past the Everton fans goading them, despite supporting them all his life.

@NUFCOfficial

#NUFC Massadio Haidara has suffered a knee and thigh injury and is already on his way back to Newcastle to be assessed further. #BPL #wafc

At least he hasn't went straight to the nearest hospital, might be a bit of hope for the lad that nothing is broken

In fact I wonder what's the wigan forum like now re this tackle.

forum

:yao:

I had a look:

Bloke A: Nasty Challenge!

Bloke A: Get in!!!!

Boke A: :okay:

Guest reefatoon

Haley should be losing his job over that tbh.

That's the exact tackle the authorities are trying to stamp out of the game and Halsey has completely missed it.

Exactly. Tackles like that happen due to ref's missing them. f***ing utter c***.

:thdn:

I have stopped watch the game. I´m still in chock and almost crying here.

:lol: What a wet arse

Guest icemanblue

Hope it's not too serious. No player deserves to be at the mercy of cowardly challenges like that. Genuinely one of the worst challenges I've ever seen. The tackle by the lad in France, that resulted in a broken leg and an 11 game ban, wasn't even as bad as that.

It's worse than this:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/03/08/article-2290320-1883E22C000005DC-174_468x306.jpg

Which got the player an 11 month ban.

11 match.

The horrendous injury overshadowed the match and any result. It would have been empty even if we have won.

Hope this doesn't impact on Haidara's career too much. Get well soon, Massadio.