Harry Redknapp

MyPalAl

If a player is more interested in the big bucks then playing for us then I'd rather he not play for us. There's no point in getting mad at Redknapp because he's done nothing wrong and it's a waste of time and effort.

All our players play for us because we offered them the best financial package. Only Saylor & the Ameobi's would turn down a better deal elsewhere.

Or they didn't compare offers because we swooped in and got them.

Seen that twat trying to crack jokes on SSN?

'I haven't been home for 12 nights. My Mrs said she has forgot what I look like, I said I look like Paul Newman! She said 'in your dreams' hahaha'

Journos giving polite laughs.  :tumbleweed:

Embarrassing. What a wanker

Seen that twat trying to crack jokes on SSN?

'I haven't been home for 12 nights. My Mrs said she has forgot what I look like, I said I look like Paul Newman! She said 'in your dreams' hahaha'

Journos giving polite laughs.  :tumbleweed:

Embarrassing. What a wanker

Pretty accurate seeing as he's been dead for over four years.

18/01/2013

As for Redknapp's interest in Odemwingie, he said: "It is difficult. He belongs to West Bromwich Albion and I don't want to cause a problem for Steve Clarke or anybody else.

"He belongs to them. If they don't want to sell him there is nothing we can do about that.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/harry-redknapp-admits-jonas-olsson-1219769

25/01/2013

WBA Statement:

"Peter is hugely popular with our supporters and it is disappointing that he has decided to hand in a transfer request. Peter is under contract until the summer of 2014 and we have no need or desire to sell our core players," Garlick added.

"We want to keep the squad intact to enable us to build on an encouraging first six months of the season."

Odemwingie reply

At this stage of my career, this opportunity may not come around again. A new challenge, a new opportunity, and a chance to play under the stewardship of one of the most respected managers in the game (Harry Redknapp).

"I hope the management of West Bromwich Albion will accept my transfer request in the manner that I have requested it.

"West Bromwich Albion may argue that I am too vital a member of the team to allow me to leave now but I could argue that team selection so far this season has not reflected that and there is more than adequate cover for my position currently in the squad, culminating in my playing out of position.

"I have not taken this decision lightly and I would like West Bromwich Albion to accept what, in my opinion, is more than a reasonable offer from QPR for me."

He tried his best today not to talk about him, moving the press on.

WBA might as well let him go, he wants to go, they'll get a fair fee and they haven't been giving him the starts he wants, he's every right to ask for a move and they should accept it.

More interested in blooding Chelsea's youth than playing their own players, can see why he wants away.

WBA might as well let him go, he wants to go, they'll get a fair fee and they haven't been giving him the starts he wants, he's every right to ask for a move and they should accept it.

More interested in blooding Chelsea's youth than playing their own players, can see why he wants away.

Yeah players should definately be allowed to go whenever they want to!  :undecided:

Yeah players should definately be allowed to go whenever they want to!  :undecided:

Anyone benched isn't wanted or needed enough by the club, when a fair valuation is offered then they should be allowed to move on IMO.

Anyone benched isn't wanted or needed enough by the club, when a fair valuation is offered then they should be allowed to move on IMO.

how do you decide on "needed enough" and the "fair valuation" ?

if a player can just walk on a contract it should be fair enough for clubs to do the same on under performing players.

WBA = Played 23 PL games.

PG = Played 18, started 13. Hardly bench warming is he.

Don't agree benched players aren't wanted or needed.

Depends on their ambition or standing. He believes he's good enough to start premiership games. At his age it's only fair he looks after himself, change of manager as seen him go from first named attacker to bench, he's got every right to be unhappy.

Saying that hell be rotation for qpr, but probably doubling his money in the process.