Harry Redknapp

MyPalAl

Other than his illegal wheeling and dealing for his own I don´t get the fuss about him. For a team like QPR he´s a perfect manager and I´m sure they won´t go down. The spending money at player that he will do is more down to the owner I think. If they go burning down empty on cach, is that Harrys fault?

Generally I'd agree. It's the club's fault for allowing such money to be wasted. However, it's Harry Redknapp. He's a fucking cunt. Blame him.

QPR is looking like a Pompey situation. Harry getting players in well above his employers punching weight it will help his club get their goal i.e PL survival = Pompey FA Cup win but it is all built on sand & mega £££'s.The fall out will be epic. Harry will leave & his next appearance will be a interview with SKY Sports News from his kitchen at his gaff in Sandbanks saying he didn't do any contracts it is nothing to do with him speak to Tony.

and QPR are no more likely to go down than we are, even considering they've only got one good player. There last three results, wins at Chelsea and WBA and a draw with Spurs, no goals conceded. If he was our manager do you think we would be going down. Answer is no, where with pardew there is a very good chance.

The man is a complete wanker. I bet he's raging he missed out on England and got sacked from Spurs soon after. He's perfect for QPR and it's players though, outside of seeing ourselves survive I'd love nothing more than seeing that shower go down this season.

and QPR are no more likely to go down than we are, even considering they've only got one good player. There last three results, wins at Chelsea and WBA and a draw with Spurs, no goals conceded. If he was our manager do you think we would be going down. Answer is no, where with pardew there is a very good chance.

Ashley tried to get Appy fucking Arry in but Harry & Sandra love their gaff in Sandbanks.

The guy has proved to be a good manager of a football team - any financial issues are for the directors but he has in the main, got results.

QPR in better form than NUFC and Redknapp is a much better manager than Pardew - a look at their past histories shows that - who would bet their house on us getting the recent results they have achieved ?

It won't be easy for any of the teams at the bottom to stay up but I wouldn't bet against them - they have a chairman who has set up good financial deals with big companies(Wonga anyone..?) and a manager with a proven record and the ability to attract good players and get them playing..

They won't give 2 stuffs what NUFC fans think of them if they stay up and if we go down they will be the ones laughing....

The guy has proved to be a good manager of a football team - any financial issues are for the directors but he has in the main, got results.

QPR in better form than NUFC and Redknapp is a much better manager than Pardew - a look at their past histories shows that - who would bet their house on us getting the recent results they have achieved ?

It won't be easy for any of the teams at the bottom to stay up but I wouldn't bet against them - they have a chairman who has set up good financial deals with big companies(Wonga anyone..?) and a manager with a proven record and the ability to attract good players and get them playing..

They won't give 2 stuffs what NUFC fans think of them if they stay up and if we go down they will be the ones laughing....

I'm not sure what odds I'd have gotten for us losing to ourselves 1-0?

Don't get this QPR-Portmouth comparison...Yeah okay they are similar in terms of spending big when near relegation but thats where the comparison stops... QPR are a hell of alot richer than Portsmouth, aren't the Mittal family a 30% stake holder, bearing in mind Tony Fernandez has a decent amount of wedge aswell, even if they go down they will be fine.

The only worry QPR would have is if they went down and the owners got sick of it and left the club in the shitter, but I'm sure they are making to much commercially to do that.

QPR really are spending unsustainable amounts of money on rather shit players. Fernandes has money yes, but he's no oil sheikh either.

Obviously it's unlikely QPR find themselves in the exact same situation as Pompey, but in terms of both clubs being small, spending big, flirting with relegation, and having Redknapp as manager, it's understandable to draw the comparison.

I'm not sure what odds I'd have gotten for us losing to ourselves 1-0?

Er - riighhtttt.....

If a player is more interested in the big bucks then playing for us then I'd rather he not play for us. There's no point in getting mad at Redknapp because he's done nothing wrong and it's a waste of time and effort.

If a player is more interested in the big bucks then playing for us then I'd rather he not play for us. There's no point in getting mad at Redknapp because he's done nothing wrong and it's a waste of time and effort.

All our players play for us because we offered them the best financial package. Only Saylor & the Ameobi's would turn down a better deal elsewhere.

Calm down man. The league table says otherwise. QPR are more likely to go down because they are 7 pts and an inferior goal difference worse off than us. We may go down, they may survive of course, but they are more likely to go down. As for comparing results, we beat WBA and spurs. Their game at WBA was in the cup anyway. Don't forget we beat QPR too. They've had a bit of a lift, but i wouldn't swap our present positions.